Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

That's why in the morning I said episode confused me a bit...but I saw the precap again....I think she has alternate motive and all of a sudden so much love on abhira armaan forgetting Rohit hard to digest

After identity revelation kaveri might have used her hotstar subscription. She changed soon after thatsmiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

You have not watched the episode, right? KP had a monologue also on how the case will help Ab get out of her crying plight and bring Ar Ab closersmiley42

this is exactly why I said Kaveri or the writers are high on weed..how does Kaveri think that favouring Abhira at the cost of other family members will bring Armaan closer to her โ€ฆI mean like really ..has she even met Armaan???
Edited by sharadrocks - 9 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, sometimes I feel that like me Kaveri gets awkward and weirded out with people crying around all the damn timesmiley36

Especially Abhira...The way she panicking whenever Abhira breakdown is smiley39

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

@bold what?? Yeh Vidya ko humesha beech mein footage leni hoti h๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Vese with whom she was having this delightful conversation??

KP only.. she came right after KP said bye to Abhira and asks why u lying to yourself.. I know you are praising Abhira cos of me.. I raised voice against u so you're using her as a weapon against me smiley37 and even challenged KP to see which saas bahu jodi lasts longer.. hers and Ruhi's or KPs and Abhira's smiley37

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Given Kaveri's other options are nikkama Rohit and Manoj (who can't even advocate his own case), I'm still inclined to believe she had a sudden heart change. Definitely not out of love for Abhira, but because she's any day a better option than the idiots surrounding Kaveri. smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

KP only.. she came right after KP said bye to Abhira and asks why u lying to yourself.. I know you are praising Abhira cos of me.. I raised voice against u so you're using her as a weapon against me smiley37 and even challenged KP to see which saas bahu jodi lasts longer.. hers and Ruhi's or KPs and Abhira's smiley37

Vidya bohot zyada udd rahi h aaj kal, Kv jaldi ise zameen par dhakka dene wali h.smiley36

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Vidya ko kuch zyada hi high opinion hai about herself. smiley8 No wonder she's best saas for Ruhi bhabhi.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was thinking we are having our bit of fun with theories and KPs, when it could even turn out something like how itv shows an hospital track and drama around it when actors need few days off๐Ÿ˜€

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

Especially Abhira...The way she panicking whenever Abhira breakdown is smiley39

Her reaction when abhira broke down during the prenup thing was the funniest thing ever

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

Vidya bohot zyada udd rahi h aaj kal, Kv jaldi ise zameen par dhakka dene wali h.smiley36

See that's the other thing.. Vidya was wanting to leave and KP said get out but when push came to shove in one instant she was okay with Abhira Armaan going to OH.. phir bhi bhej deti Vidya ko baahar.. but no.. that whole scene was sooo random.. not worth the whole jug theatric smiley37