Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

In precap when Manisha tells Abhira about the cabin and Dadisa calls of Manisha saying tumare mann main sirf zeher hai despite knowing she is one of the genuine well wishers of abhira......I am just not able let go of the theory that dadisa is playing game to separate abhira from familysmiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnashqU

In precap when Manisha tells Abhira about the cabin and Dadisa calls of Manisha saying tumare mann main sirf zeher hai despite knowing she is one of the genuine well wishers of abhira......I am just not able let go of the theory that dadisa is playing game to separate abhira from familysmiley36

Chalo ab aayi ho tum sahi track pe smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

I already said this ..if she has no agenda, she’s high on weed or the writers are
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I already said this ..if she has no agenda, she’s high on weed or the writers are

I am totally with you on this.. KP has not flipped.. this whole thing is a strategic move..

Edited by Ohgod! - 9 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

My main point is even if Manisha ke man mein zeher h and using it on Ab, why Kv is so worked up? Clearly she doesn't care for Ab, then why this dramatic dialoguebaazi? Appropriate response by Kv to Manisha could be stop this tamasha you are embarrassing infront of others but instead she started supporting Ab and made M in -ve light.

Maybe to make everyone feel Kv is distancing from everyone and making Ab sut on her head........

But all this can turn my kp onlysmiley37

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I am totally with you on this.. KP has not flipped.. this whole thing is a strategic move..

But bhavana itni smart nahi lagti 😁 Ruhi jab vaapas aayi airport se tabhi next day hi vuska motive dikha diya tha

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Digastric

But bhavana itni smart nahi lagti 😁 Ruhi jab vaapas aayi airport se tabhi next day hi vuska motive dikha diya tha

they maintained the suspense of whose daughter Kuhu was for a long time in Gen 1…so it is not like they cannot maintain or build suspense 🤷🏻‍♀️
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

My main point is even if Manisha ke man mein zeher h and using it on Ab, why Kv is so worked up? Clearly she doesn't care for Ab, then why this dramatic dialoguebaazi? Appropriate response by Kv to Manisha could be stop this tamasha you are embarrassing infront of others but instead she started supporting Ab and made M in -ve light.

Maybe to make everyone feel Kv is distancing from everyone and making Ab sut on her head........

Manisha has always sided with abhira and has indirectly taunted Kaveri also for Abhira....if Kaveri had just brushed of the matter then there would again be chances of Manisha and Abhira reconciling because they have shared that bond....now by siding with Abhira and tell Manisha ke mann main zeher because she went against abhira will have a higher impact and Manisha will not think about reconciling with abhira for sometime atleast..... with this she has made Mannu and Meenu anti abhira successfully

Edited by AnashqU - 9 days ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

We don't know how precaps are cut. May be Manisha sunao KP too after she spits venom at Abhira. And KP is irritated that someone talked back to her. smiley39

Edited by janecastle - 9 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

they maintained the suspense of whose daughter Kuhu was for a long time in Gen 1…so it is not like they cannot maintain or build suspense 🤷🏻‍♀️

Audacity to compare gen 1 with 4smiley44

smiley36