Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

Abhira bhi hoga ....

1 word kam hai

Abhira ka reserved hain for her kabhi papa kabhi sasur smiley27

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fortnight

even i feel so too. Vidya can ask Armaan to give the firm to Rohit. And leave the house and firm. Armaan can leave with Abhira. Then i want phupasa cutie to use this opportunity and take over the firm and house especially when Kaveri is not physically fit. Then he can throw Kaveri and Vidya and rest of the poddars on the streets for all i caresmiley42

phir raavan yuvraj aayega kya Abhira ko le Jane

Forum writers please note another theory is updated smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Vile people like Kv can never be on someone's side, she doesn't even value her own kids then who is Ab to her. And I cannot forget what all she did to Ab in past.

@bold that's my problem, no need to include dadisa when Ar is already best in apni biwi sambhalna. It would be better if Ar was there instead.

yes we would all like to see more scenes of the lead couple and also Armaan taking more of charge..but he doesn’t have that at the moment. The man let dadisa take away all his clients and office and give to his useless brother rohit..who would have run the law firm to the ground..and Armaan did this so his brother could be happy.. Armaans weakness is his family.. he craves their love and attention and hence doesn’t make right decisions when they’re involved..To be a smart businessman you can’t let emotions get in the way. And I’d like to see Armaan lose this desperation to get his family’s love and attention.. Anyway at the moment kaveri has all the power. She decides what happens at the firm.’And abhira needed something to take her mind off her sad personsal life and kaveri gave her that. Her personal life is a mess..so I suppose at least her career is shining…But yes it would be nice if the focus could shift to the lead couple together as a unit.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira ka reserved hain for her kabhi papa kabhi sasur smiley27

You didn't understand what I am trying to say...Armaan ke rom rom mein joh hai uske baath kar rah hai

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira's lahenga in the precap does look pretty. Maybe Kavu baby is giving fashion tips to her new favorite bahu *

*limited period offer. Conditions apply.

Like someone said, if these people can focus on one lead only. Abhira's lehenga looking good is because they wrapped Armaan in a curtain smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

abhira ko to aise hi ruhi ko har waqt DI DI bol bol ke use pareshaan karna chahiye...[LOL[]irritate karna chahiye na...😂an bolna chahiye...bahan ka matlab aap nahi jaanti....sisters ek dusre j=ki cheezen share kari hain...pati nahi...😂

Very true.. I am also waiting for that daysmiley31

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Well phele Abhir ko Abhira ko attention dene do......smiley44

Becoz I very well know these sadist writers, they'll bring him back only to trouble Ab.

in my opinion abhir is really not needed in the show. Yes we liked him as a child character..but what purpose is he goinG to serve now. Apart from maybe marrying charu.since brother and sister usually marry sister and brother in rishta..happened in all generations so far… Abhira and abhir have no relationship since she never knew him.. they only have the blood relationship..if he comes back maybe he’ll be on Ruhis side.. then a beloved child character will get hate..🤷🏻‍♀️
Edited by Indira1211 - 10 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Since this was a firm set up by Dada Poddar or his family, any wealth would likely devolve to all his children …don’t see how Kaveri can just will it to anyone she likes …these people are incapable of writing quality saas Bahu drama aur likhne chale Dynasty smiley37

Edited by sharadrocks - 10 days ago
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pehle ye log abhimaan and family drama ko balance karte the ab sirf family drama reh gaya

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Matlab koi sense hai jo Armaan ka 3 months vo behaviour and identity reveal ke baad Armaan Abhira ka strong support dikhana tha jisse vo emotional connection phirse aaye dono mein but yaha kaveri Abhira ko motivate kar rahi hai 🤣🤣 and Ruhi didi bangayi 🤣🤣