Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Don't tell me he trimmed his hair....I have a theory on separation solely based on his ghoslasmiley24

Could be the angle.. but definitely looks better than that after painting wala scene.. that was just terrible AF..

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1844217042775470149?t=Q7iNrdwOJL5nX19WQe9NHQ&s=19

I failed to notice kaveris expressions here during the episode ..... guess she looked shocked when Armaan said even he will shift with Abhira she notices both and realizes if Abhira leaves then Armaan will also leave and so will her investment but when Abhira said she will was not that shocked

thank God for small mercies ..he told her he wasn’t asking for an opinion ..I mean let him leave if he wants ..if he misses them, he’ll go back ..not like they’re moving to Mars 🙄
Edited by sharadrocks - 11 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lawyers association wali party mein bhi kalesh hoga firm ke related most probably smiley44i really miss kalesh free normal episodes. Kam se kam 1-2 weeks mein 1 episode toh dete the. Absmiley13

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/kmOZADwGmI4?si=pUlfcU0uV4Pug2t_

Why Vidya is giving so much tadi to Kaveri?

She forgot without Kaveri's zidd she has no existence in her husband's life.........pata chala tera bhi divorce kara dia......

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Lawyers association wali party mein bhi kalesh hoga firm ke related most probably smiley44i really miss kalesh free normal episodes. Kam se kam 1-2 weeks mein 1 episode toh dete the. Absmiley13

Sab trp ka moh maaya hai right.. sthe audience likes suffering...soooo sadistic smiley7

Ohgod! thumbnail

Arree abhi tho karwa chauth aayega na.. or they'll just forget about it smiley39

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1844217042775470149?t=Q7iNrdwOJL5nX19WQe9NHQ&s=19

I failed to notice kaveris expressions here during the episode ..... guess she looked shocked when Armaan said even he will shift with Abhira she notices both and realizes if Abhira leaves then Armaan will also leave and so will her investment but when Abhira said she will leave she was not that shocked

Mein ye scene decode karnekeliye daalne hi waale dhe aapne post kiya smiley36.

Kv's expression

And Armaan ka ek na ek din yeh hona hi tha ...smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Have they conned us out of the con ? The story seems to be going in all sorts of directions ..after a point, it won’t hold any value like has happened with the IR ..

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/N3GnjKPvHfA?si=ZpC_d_B4As0y2zi1

As per Sam's byte, Ruhi says that Abhira is unable to conceive because of her mother's karma. YIKES. smiley22

But still Ar-Ab will not expose her characterless activities of leaving her husband and going after and all..........smiley11

Sanjay bansal ki tarah ppt bana kar iske baby shower mein laga do.......pure udaipur ko pata chalna chaiye ye kitni ghatiya h.smiley35

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Aukaat se zyada nahi mangna chahiye nahi to phele wala bhi chala jata hsmiley8

Edited by Drna7 - 11 days ago