Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Aaj Armaan support kar raha hai. abhira case jeeti ki voh palat jayega to sunao Ab. Waah. 🙄

So khana khilao, jhula jhulao, bag/file pakdao, worried dikhao and then as soon as new kalesh begins- project on Abhira.

Project jitne ke wajah se thodi woh usko sunayega. smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

This is such a pretty cap. The skincare routine comprising of only tears is really working for abhira.20241011_092725.jpg

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Ruhi neither knew her Akshu maasi well nor does she know Abhira. It’s a pity honestly bc these two are the only people who actually loved her & her maatashree truly & unconditionally. Baaki Goenkas and Birlas are F-ed up.

Goenkas ka toh naam na lo. Today ruhi kept spouting all kind of shit and they were like. 🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️... And phir manish goenka 2 din baad nautanki karke royega.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

No, I meant Kaveri's commitment to calling Abhira 'ladki' regardless of the situation and never mentioning her name smiley36

I will happily ignore "ladki" by dadi in today's episode. Baaki sab toh use name se bulate hain but kisine kuch kiya nahi. Not sure dadi has some ulterior motive or not, but today what dadi did was necessary for abhira to break the shell. Yeh kaam koi nahi kar sakta tha ( I guess armaan could have, but his idea was different), chachi would have sympathised with abhira, I don't think she could have motivated her using her mumma's dreams.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Goenkas ka toh naam na lo. Today ruhi kept spouting all kind of shit and they were like. 🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️... And phir manish goenka 2 din baad nautanki karke royega.

Ruhi seems to have taken after her dida fr. Even Manjiri spewed so much shit against foetus Abhira and wanted her dead. Now I cant wait to see how she loses her baby and blames it on Abhira rather than accept it as her own karma for being a POS. smiley42

Also icing on cake would be Abhir making a comeback and absolutely hating Goenkas and Ruhi and taking them to the cleaners.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ruhi saying because of Abhira her "brother" went away..... But wouldn't that brother also be a khooni ka beta smiley24

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 11 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

This is such a pretty cap. The skincare routine comprising of only tears is really working for abhira.20241011_092725.jpg

Though that hairstyle nd crimped hair so horrible ,but her makeup was pretty .That bindi at chin and forehead looks beautiful...

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They can't open their mouth to stop ruhi when she speaks bs. What sort of guardians are they?? And then royenge mere bacchiyaan bolke 🙆‍♀️

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Ruhi saying because of Abhira her "brother" went away..... But wouldn't that brother also be a khooni ka beta smiley24

Abhir is Abhira’s brother first, gtfo Chuhi. But also itna logical sawaal mat karna, Chuhi ko panic attack aa jaayega.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is it possible for my nazuk sa dil to hope that after hearing Ruhi's harsh words towards Abhira and her mom, and remembering the VVV murderer tag on AK, Abhira will finally keep some distance from them and try to ignore their existence?

Even after showing Ruhi say something so hurtful, they’ll still go on with this "pyaari bahena" narrative. Women tearing each other down isn’t empowerment, you stupid DKP!

P.S. I understand that Abhira is probably in shock, unaware of the full story and hence she might believe that Poppy is Ruhi’s father and that Ruhi once had a brother, but don’t realize that brother is actually Abhira's. But how could Ruhi, who claims to love Poppy and Abhir, never once ask Abhira about them? Where are they? Why aren't they with you? It's been so long—why didn’t they come back for her if they aren’t with Abhira and her mom?