Also, madhav basically called his wife a good for nothing POSsmiley37

Madhav making use of his mouth 😱😱😱

Aaj ka episode to dekhna padegasmiley41

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I said here yesterday that we imbibe the character traits of the show we don't really watch.. we get taunted, we come back for more everyday! Is forum ki yahi reet hai.. taunts ke baad bhi taunts hai smiley37

As for Ruhi.. I call my mum with a different endearing term but honestly when I'm in any pain or discussing something unfortunate, I will refer to her as my mother not my mothership or my momma bear (and I am not saying I call my mother either).. so this surely comes across as odd to me smiley24

Though don't wanna sound logical but Ru telling her mother matashree is because she still had that bond with her mother as 6 years old so she never grew out of it.

Vese writers ne ye sab nahi socha hoga......

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Why does Kaveri look lowkey terrified whenever Abhira has a breakdown. I still laugh at hurrying to get armaan as Abhira had a breakdown during that prenup track. smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Though don't wanna sound logical but Ru telling her mother matashree is because she still had that bond with her mother as 6 years old so she never grew out of it.

ruhi calls her mom as mathashree it's not other than it's the same name she called since childhood. Before she could change that habit arohi died so it's acceptable that she still calls her mathashree that's how she recognized her mom since childhood.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj Armaan support kar raha hai. abhira case jeeti ki voh palat jayega to sunao Ab. Waah. πŸ™„

So khana khilao, jhula jhulao, bag/file pakdao, worried dikhao and then as soon as new kalesh begins- project on Abhira.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

About kaveri, well her ulterior motives may come up randomly at one point if the writers want, but as of now, she just seems to really not want armaan to leave the house , family and most importantly the firm. And that's it. smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

I'm not saying it's wrong of her to do that at all other times but when she's referring to her to someone else in such horrid circumstances, it sounds odd.. that's all..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ruhi saying that Abhira will run away like her mother.... Girlie look at the father of your child first, woh kab bhaag jaaye phirse kya baata smiley36

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi saying that Abhira will run away like her mother.... Girlie look at the father of your child first, woh kab bhaag jaaye phirse kya baata smiley36

Ruhi neither knew her Akshu maasi well nor does she know Abhira. It’s a pity honestly bc these two are the only people who actually loved her & her maatashree truly & unconditionally. Baaki Goenkas and Birlas are F-ed up.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 11 days ago