Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

My limited understanding of sitara template was that it will be continuous ddp of FL but at the same time ensuring that the majority of the trp audience will be on her side sympathizing with her and rooting for her. So don't think it will be shown as Ab being selfish or even consciously prioritizing career over family, higher chances of being shown as misunderstood.

But yes, after today's episode it seems to be going in the direction that you said. Kv will start prioritizing Ab in firm and it might cause rifts between Ab and the 1-2 people still on her side and then maybe with Ar. Regarding Kv's objective she might not have anything ulterior as such like you correctly mentioned because they have never hidden anyone's motives before be it of Ruhi, Sanjay or Kv.One thing that I noticed today was that she handed Ab the case after Sanjay asked her what more she can do to prevent the family from breaking. But higher chance of it being random like most of what they show😀

Bold - The day you come to terms with the fact that this show is all about random scenes being stitched together with audience left to interpret their own meanings, is the day you can be crowned a sensible viewer.. so congratulations for achieving this extraordinary feat smiley32smiley32(legacy watching not withstanding smiley37)

Tu bhi kuch seekh le yahaan se @anashqu smiley36

Edited by Ohgod! - 11 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

My limited understanding of sitara template was that it will be continuous ddp of FL but at the same time ensuring that the majority of the trp audience will be on her side sympathizing with her and rooting for her. So don't think it will be shown as Ab being selfish or even consciously prioritizing career over family, higher chances of being shown as misunderstood.

But yes, after today's episode it seems to be going in the direction that you said. Kv will start prioritizing Ab in firm and it might cause rifts between Ab and the 1-2 people still on her side and then maybe with Ar. Regarding Kv's objective she might not have anything ulterior as such like you correctly mentioned because they have never hidden anyone's motives before be it of Ruhi, Sanjay or Kv.One thing that I noticed today was that she handed Ab the case after Sanjay asked her what more she can do to prevent the family from breaking. But higher chance of it being random like most of what they show😀

Agree with other parts but her telling Abhira she would have taken care of Armaan and Abhiras child as that child would have been the waris is too much to digest after she calling Armaan paraya, ganda khoon, investment.....firm is like Kaveris child yes, she maybe using Abhiras potential for her own benefit.....almost all characters flip but Kaveri flipping this much calling Armaan and Abhiras baby waris? Just because she is at loggerheads with Vidya will she not consider Rohits and Ruhis baby as waris but Armaan Abhiras? I am still stuck up at the change of her expressions yesterday when Abhira told she will leave and when Armaan told he will leave.....or maybe these guys don't give so much of thought into anything smiley24

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Agree with other parts but her telling Abhira she would have taken care of Armaan and Abhiras child as that child would have been the waris is too much to digest after she calling Armaan paraya, ganda khoon, investment.....firm is like Kaveris child yes, she maybe using Abhiras potential for her own benefit.....almost all characters flip but Kaveri flipping this much calling Armaan and Abhiras baby waris? Just because she is at loggerheads with Vidya will she not consider Rohits and Ruhis baby as waris but Armaan Abhiras? I am still stuck up at the change of her expressions yesterday when Abhira told she will leave and when Armaan told he will leave.....or maybe these guys don't give so much of thought into anything smiley24

@bold is the answer especially something as nuanced as expressions😀

AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bold - The day you come to terms with the fact that this show is all about random scenes being stitched together with audience left to interpret their own meanings, is the day you can be crowned a sensible viewer.. so congratulations for achieving this extraordinary feat smiley32smiley32(legacy watching not withstanding smiley37)

Koshish jaari hai....but some scenes become so hard to digest.....but I am coming intermssmiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail

Bhujta diya type legit ekta type symbolism ka tho ye log kuch bhi nahi dikhate.. and ur pinning hopes on expression shift? smiley37 pata laga it could be bad editing and KP was actually reacting like that for something else and they stuck it here smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Koshish jaari hai....but some scenes become so hard to digest.....but I am coming intermssmiley36

Lage raho.. smiley36and rain patch up scene ka umeed bhi kabhi mat chodna.. smiley36 or for that matter shivani track ka smiley2

Edited by Ohgod! - 11 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Absolutely and I need to know who all have this realisation so that we can Hi5 each other daily 🤣🤣🤣🤣
AnashqU thumbnail

Bhujta diya type legit ekta type symbolism ka tho ye log kuch bhi nahi dikhate.. and ur pinning hopes on expression shift? smiley37 pata laga it could be bad editing and KP was actually reacting like that for something else and they stuck it here smiley37

I should have realized that when Rohit went from tum mujhe chuna laga rahi ho to tumari dawai meri jeb main haismiley44

Edited by AnashqU - 11 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

What would it take for Ruhi to stop referring to her mother as matashree in every goddamn scene!! It's so annoying!! smiley44I understand it as a term of endearment but in serious conversations while accusing someone of her death etc who says matashri smiley44