Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dafisa ki sunta kaun hain ab?? smiley37

Jinhe bhi ye luxurious life chahiye vo.....

It's truth they all are enjoying her property paise only to uski baat to maanni padegi.

Only Ar, Ab, Sanjay are capable who are paraya as per them.

Madhav ka to samajh nahi aata so leave him.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Is this before or after the case?

Before abhira leaves for court

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

KP is really a POS smiley36smiley36

@ 0:25 that smirking laughing is such a insult. KP is telling Pancake you ain't s*it without me and it's least bother by her antics.

I can't believe you call her that, now I'll see her face when putting syrup on my pancakes smiley37

Pancakes are sweet.............it's not suitable for bitter chudail like her.smiley19

Only suitable is Zehreeli naagin.

smiley37

Edited by Drna7 - 10 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

Amazing ideasmiley42

They can also bring 2 year leap, Ab successful and happy and Ar becoming more distant from family.

Them meeting again, tashan and angst🤩

Exactly💯👍 ...An angst filled seperation with 2yrs leap without a child where ab being successful and hating love and concept of fam as she was left alone by both families. Ar being alcoholic and blaming fam, especially vidya fir ab's leaving. Warna kv ko koi farak nahi padne wala. Second leap with actual vanvaas track where both leaves together and come back with their child (though I don't wanna them to come back but its a given).

Amazing ideasmiley42

They can also bring 2 year leap, Ab successful and happy and Ar becoming more distant from family.

Them meeting again, tashan and angst🤩

And then i will finally get my Rumaal wedding 2.0

I wanna see Sharabi Armaan s reaction when Abhira s fiancee asks him to stay away from her

Kya woh usee dhoptunga smiley42

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Aree forum writers ,,,yaha itna theories ban rah hai ,,atleast aap log toh ispe dhyaan dho smiley36

Edited by Visszz - 10 days ago
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bhai ITV hai toh drama hota hai but aisa kya reason hai bhavana behan one week bhi happy nahi rakha leads ko shaadi ke baad 😔🥲

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Exactly💯👍 ...An angst filled seperation with 2yrs leap without a child where ab being successful and hating love and concept of fam as she was left alone by both families. Ar being alcoholic and blaming fam, especially vidya fir ab's leaving. Warna kv ko koi farak nahi padne wala. Second leap with actual vanvaas track where both leaves together and come back with their child (though I don't wanna them to come back but its a given).

Haa ab iska bilkul opposite dikhayenge 😍

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the actor playing Manoj is very good …next only to Anita Raj and Siddharth Vasudev going by this show ..haven’t seen him before.. ..a real pity that he is not being put to better use !

Then you must must must ..and I mean it..must watch madhubala ishq ek junoon smiley36he had the best comic role there..he's one of the reasons I'm watching thus bhangar gen

Edited by Krinya - 10 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jinhe bhi ye luxurious life chahiye vo.....

It's truth they all are enjoying her property paise only to uski baat to maanni padegi.

Only Ar, Ab, Sanjay are capable who are paraya as per them.

Madhav ka to samajh nahi aata so leave him.

Vidya ko toh sirf pota/poti chahiye.. Ruhi & rohit ko vidya. Aaj jaane ke liye ready ho gaye the ghar se.

Mannu ka haq kisi aur ko diya toh meenu sunayegi dadi ko

Sanjay ko hurt hua toh kajal bhi chup nahi rahegi.

Sirf abhira sunegi ab dadisa ki, armaan kabhi dadisa kabhi maasa ke beech rahega

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 10 days ago