Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

And leap mein puri family se nafrat karne lage. Especially Daayan Vidyasmiley42 alcoholic ban jaye toh aur acchasmiley27

Kisiko koi farak nahi padne waala, he will end up spoiling his health. That will be the only outcome.

If case Vidya ko zyada pyar aaya toh bolegi ke beta dusri shaadi kar le aur baccha kar, mein khush ho jaungi aur tumko bhi duniya ki sabse badi khushi mil jayegismiley39

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I feel that here Armaan will play the mediator between Abhira & Manoj - Manisha. He will make both sides realise the other's POV & hopefully resolve the relations. I am banking on Armaan being the true blue Gopi Vahu of Poddar housesmiley36

Uss turtle ko kaun samjayaga???smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I was wishing for him to be a bit interesting and be involved in some shady shit in that one year..... But yeh madhav part two nikla. smiley22

Imagine having genes of two most weird ones Madhav and Vidya.smiley8

Madhav ki tarah nalayak aur Vidya ki tarah victim card.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the actor playing Manoj is very good …next only to Anita Raj and Siddharth Vasudev going by this show ..haven’t seen him before.. ..a real pity that he is not being put to better use !

He is Shraddha Kapoor’s cousin. Shakti Kapoor is his mama
Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kisiko koi farak nahi padne waala, he will end up spoiling his health. That will be the only outcome.

If case Vidya ko zyada pyar aaya toh bolegi ke beta dusri shaadi kar le aur baccha kar, mein khush ho jaungi aur tumko bhi duniya ki sabse badi khushi mil jayegismiley39

Dadisa ko padega na. Udaipur ka best lawyer berozgar ghumega tohsmiley42
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

More than this, I want abhira to resign from poddar firm, saying jisko cabin chahiye le lo (of course yeh bolegi nahi) & start her independent practice. Now that she has won a high profile case, pehle jaise struggle karne nahi padegi hopefully & then to appear for a case against rohit or sanjaysmiley37

Amazing ideasmiley42

They can also bring 2 year leap, Ab successful and happy and Ar becoming more distant from family.

Them meeting again, tashan and angst🤩

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Dadisa ko padega na. Udaipur ka best lawyer berozgar ghumega tohsmiley42

Dafisa ki sunta kaun hain ab?? smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is this before or after the case?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drna7

https://youtu.be/kmOZADwGmI4?si=pUlfcU0uV4Pug2t_

Why Vidya is giving so much tadi to Kaveri?

She forgot without Kaveri's zidd she has no existence in her husband's life.........pata chala tera bhi divorce kara dia......

KP is really a POS smiley36smiley36

@ 0:25 that smirking laughing is such a insult. KP is telling Pancake you ain't s*it without me and it's least bother by her antics.

I can't believe you call her that, now I'll see her face when putting syrup on my pancakes smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Bas theory banatey raho sab, yeh log parivaar se chewing gum k tarah chipkey hain smiley22

But rishta writers if you are stalking and planning a separation the perfect time for them to meet again will be early next month on the one year completion of this gen. Extra points if they meet as abhira throws a rock on his car.smiley42

Okay mera delulu khatam.