Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Yaha hum pregnancy soch rahe hai Armaan gadha abhi bhi cheek kiss kar raha hai 😠😔

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kya armaan k armaano ki kumbakarn waali neendh iss dushreera ko khuleygi 🙏🏾

Neend to khuli hui hi h, bas aankhon par ghar walon ke dukh ki patti h vo utar jaaye bas.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

forget why her mother is being labelled a murderer, Abhira has also forgotten that she was abandoned by her family and doesn’t want to know why …this has to be the worst IR in the history of ITV, where the past has been erased with magic paint …like all other tracks with potential, this one has gone down the drain too !
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

Neend to khuli hui hi h, bas aankhon par ghar walon ke dukh ki patti h vo utar jaaye bas.

Slowly hona he better hain till the show pauses their bachha obsessionsmiley22

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The writing of the show isn't improving, nor Abhira's stylingsmiley13

There's an age gap between Armaan and Abhira, and I thought we'd get a track addressing their insecurities or differences in understanding, but instead, they've made Abhira look older. Why they are showing her as bahenji types. I am sure jhanak ki bhi itni buri styling nahi hogi

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

The writing of the show isn't improving, nor Abhira's stylingsmiley13

There's an age gap between Armaan and Abhira, and I thought we'd get a track addressing their insecurities or differences in understanding, but instead, they've made Abhira look older. Why they are showing her as bahenji types. I am sure jhanak ki bhi itni buri styling nahi hogi

if you’ve watched the same production house’s KTLK, where the difference in age is much more, you will see that they are quite capable of dealing with such concepts …the FL was the ML’s intern and she always accorded huge professional respect to him, no matter their personal conflict …their main problem related to the timing of having children ..and she was in sarees but beautifully styled …I don’t know what has gone wrong with DKP

Originally posted by: Digastric

Yaha hum pregnancy soch rahe hai Armaan gadha abhi bhi cheek kiss kar raha hai 😠😔

I am actually happy we are getting some good moments for abhimaan……got their mojo back😆 . Plus Ab is looking so pretty 😍
Edited by CanKeepCalm - 8 days ago
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

if you’ve watched the same production house’s KTLK, where the difference in age is much more, you will see that they are quite capable of dealing with such concepts …the FL was the ML’s intern and she always accorded huge professional respect to him, no matter their personal conflict …their main problem related to the timing of having children ..and she was in sarees but beautifully styled …I don’t know what has gone wrong with DKP

Yeah, I didn't watch it, but I read many comments from members of the forum.

Bold: answer would be everything or umpa aunty smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

forget why her mother is being labelled a murderer, Abhira has also forgotten that she was abandoned by her family and doesn’t want to know why …this has to be the worst IR in the history of ITV, where the past has been erased with magic paint …like all other tracks with potential, this one has gone down the drain too !

Jumping on one track to another without concluding anything. They are just experimenting.

This season had so many potential tracks like Ar's mother, Ab's mother's past i.e. IR, Ar-Ru revelation, Poddars realising Ar's worth and accepting their mistakes they did, and so many more but all we got was disappointment.

And Ab forgetting allegations on her mother and not questioning G trio again again for truth then it would be another disappointment.

Edited by Drna7 - 8 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can someone summarize the 20 pages for me please