Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

KP can take firm, Pancake can take facial aerobics classes for herself and her bahu and lage haath also teach an emotion or two to Rohit cos that guy literally had a blank face all day today!! Koi please Abhira Armaan ki ladai karwao jaldi.. cos how else are we going to get patch up scenes.. smiley44I for one can't wait to see absolutely anything more than them crying cos of others or for others.. ab if they cry cos of each other I'll take it.. smiley42smiley9 I really am over the mooning phase of them! Bring on the angst please! smiley42

Dont worry - the precap is having them fight & the BTS is showing them have angsty scenes that are not them crying for each othersmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

He never even had high profile or complex cases ever........ remember during mussoorie track Ar gave his case to him Sanjay was making fun you cannot even open your mouth infront of judge and all.....

I actually wanted a short sub plot for manoj cause the actor is nice enough and is just getting wasted in the show. A plot where he proves his capabilities to Kaveri (with abhimaan helping from the side like they did with Krish) would have been nice. But writers are kaleesh obsessed toh kya he kar saktey hain smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

I'm still working on believing that the fossils didn't even so much as think about the fact that the dead daughter left with a very alive 6 year old son smiley44This show can really disappear characters with leaks and that's usually okay cos no one even thinks about them but this track is legit about the girl who left (with a child who is also theirs) and they aren't even thinking about him smiley44smiley44

Oh, Apparently the BTS has Suvarna & Surekha ask about him & his father. Like A_Derry_Girl said - Rishta actually has balanced couples - one forgot completely when he found his long lost great grand daughter who wasnt even born when his grand daughter left, while the other remembered the jeeta jagta granson that left along with hersmiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ik kavu has her own thing going on but these three in a frame kinda look nice smiley36

Screenshot_2024-10-10-18-30-43-274_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

That's some progress.. From just Ab being outstanding to both being outstandingsmiley1

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I agree with the "not opposing" part, but not so much on the separation part. I feel she is not actively trying to break their relationship, but instead is just making sure that she uses those 2 for benefiting the firm, while also showing Vidya & Sanjay their true place.

The writers do not even think long enough character arcs for kaveri to work on any separation. smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I actually wanted a short sub plot for manoj cause the actor is nice enough and is just getting wasted in the show. A plot where he proves his capabilities to Kaveri (with abhimaan helping from the side like they did with Krish) would have been nice. But writers are kaleesh obsessed toh kya he kar saktey hain smiley36

I wanted like Ek hazaron mein meri behna.

There also they were lawyer family and chacha was like manoj, coz of anxiety he could not speak anything in court so he was never given any case.

Manvi encouraged him so he took case up, first attempt got failed so family got angry and sent Manvi back home but chacha focused on 2nd hearing and won the case.

It was subplot but yahan ke liiye Zama ko toxicity hi dikhani h.......

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1844356200223354949

I feel KP is trying to make everyone against Abhira. Remember her nightmare that most people loves Abhira in the family?? No, even Manoj and Manisha will be against her and then she will remove Abhira from the firm.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1844356200223354949

I feel KP is trying to make everyone against Abhira. Remember her nightmare that most people loves Abhira in the family?? No, even Manoj and Manisha will be against her and then she will remove Abhira from the firm.

I am expecting her to go one step ahead and drop the MG truth bomb also at the right time..

Apsvenky thumbnail

Arree abhi tho karwa chauth aayega na.. or they'll just forget about it smiley39

That will solely depend on how they plan to patch up Armaan & Abhira enough to actually do the function akele or with family. smiley36