Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Breaking News Our Raj Babu has competition smiley37smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzDGyRhcxpg

I don't know what he said but for me it's only Raj Babu, my cousin just sent me this link smiley36

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rohit ki story mein dadi and Ruhi dono nahi hai hmm

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Digastric

Agar pregnancy leap lena hai toh Ruhi ka miscarriage/abortion nahi hoga..but trp stable hai abhi leap kyun lenge and anupama mein leap chal raha so itni jaldi yaha leap nahi aayega (please 🥺)

I don’t think there’s any leap now..if Ruhi loses her baby..she’s obviously going to blame abhira ‘.. then abhira will get pregnant..last Gen akshus first pregnancy was twins…but she lost one..here maybe abhira will have twins but Ruhi will ask her for one baby..vidya may insist..or even if abhira has just one baby..Ruhi and vidya may do blackmailing saying you caused Ruhi to lose the baby due to stress…etc .’so you need to give her your baby.. This baby swap thing has happened in different ways in the past.. in gen 2 karthik stole keertis baby for a while, in Gen 3 abhinav raised abhimanyus son as his own..in Gen 1 someone did ask akshara for her first baby..so here there will be some issue with Abhiras first baby as well.
Edited by Indira1211 - 8 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Is Maa held responsible for a lot of deaths too ? Or is this a Rishta staple?

Maa is responsible for causing gareebi to anyone who comes close to her😬🙃

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

This gen executed Abhira's preganacy issues/infertility track in truly the worst possible way. Even by itv standards, they have been insensitive to an entirely new pathetic level...

They even made Ruhi insult Abhira in name of infertility.though she is negative In this gen,She was a loved child character in last generation,child of parallel leads.People who connects her parents through her justifying it what Ruhi said to Abhira.Makers would have deal it carefully.

Edited by elizamerin - 8 days ago
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t think there’s any leap now..if Ruhi loses her baby..she’s obviously going to blame abhira ‘.. then abhira will get pregnant..last Gen akshus first pregnancy was twins…but she lost one..here maybe abhira will have twins but Ruhi will ask her for one baby..vidya may insist..or even if abhira has just one baby..Ruhi and vidya may do blackmailing saying you caused Ruhi to lose the baby due to stress…etc .’so you need to give her your baby.. This baby swap thing has happened in different ways in the past.. in gen 2 karthik stole keertis baby for a while, in Gen 3 abhinav raised abhimanyus son as his own..in Gen 1 someone did ask akshara for her first baby..so here there will be some issue with Abhiras first baby as well.

Bhai ye theory bohot khatarnak hai 😭

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

So, Ruhi is going to loose her baby and Abhira is going to get pregnant. Aur in sab ke beech main there is some sort of Will that declares Abhimaan s baby as the heir

In sabka kya conclusion honewala haa? Kya samjhe mai hum in sabse Bhavna behen smiley6

IF article hai kya ? Aaj kal IF only writes bakwas. Why r they bringing Abhira’s pregnancy so soon. This office kalesh is more interesting . Ek cabin keliye 10 log lado. Story of THE rich poddar’s who cannot give a separate cabin for their own family members .

No pregnancy or baby so soon.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Breaking News Our Raj Babu has competition smiley37smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzDGyRhcxpg

I don't know what he said but for me it's only Raj Babu, my cousin just sent me this link smiley36

Ruhi bohot hi gande taane chorti h............Ruhi ke paas vardaan h jab kuch bhi bolti h to saamne wala sun nahi saktasmiley37

He looks super excited 😆

Edited by Drna7 - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Akshara M had point-blank refused to give away Naksh to Nandini. I hope ABhira does the same

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

They even made Ruhi insult Abhira in name of infertility.though she is negative I'm this gen,She was a loved child character in last generation,child of parallel leads.People who connects her parents through her justifying it what Ruhi said to Abhira.Makers would have deal it carefully.

Kya he carefully. Yesterday Ruhi spouted all that shit and today Abhira is doing Ruhi didi and Swarna says that they have to convince Ruhi to "forgive" Abhira for things that happened when she was not even born smiley39