Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Nothing good that was part of the legacy has happened to Abhira, but makers will definitely make sure she gets the worst onessmiley36

@bold since she hasn’t inherited anything positive from the legacy, one can hope that she will be spared the negative too …and infertility has never been followed by an MC even if we go by legacy rules ..so if at all Abhira becomes pregnant, she will have a beautiful, healthy baby !
Edited by sharadrocks - 8 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Thodi der main forum se door kya rahi yahaan to hungama ho gaya........smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

they did the same thing in pandya store gen 1smiley37 the FL was like 1-2 months pregnant smiley37smiley37

yes because a 3 months foetus is not viable..so obviously you’ll choose the mother..but I suppose it’s a at risk pregnancy where if the pregnancy continues then the mothers life will be in danger..but still to why put the mother through that..what if at 6 months something happens and both mother and baby are lost., itv shows some silly stuff..because at 3 months of pregnancy the mother is always chosen..even at birth..they usually put the mothers life above the baby’s..I don’t think they ever ask anyone..to choose mother or baby in real life…
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

So tmrw there will be no episode..

Yeah... Still I'm sure online kalesh hota rahega for some reasonsmiley36

I dont think Ab ki preg track ab aanevala hain..

I really want her to live issue less or adopt a child. This Akshara legacy should finally end so that we can move on from this serial. They can make sirat's legacy the FL next gen and end the kalesh. Unke fans bhi khush aur hum bhi khushsmiley36
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

So tmrw there will be no episode..

look how hot Sam looks..why can’t we get abhira looking like that 🤨..

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agar pregnancy leap lena hai toh Ruhi ka miscarriage/abortion nahi hoga..but trp stable hai abhi leap kyun lenge and anupama mein leap chal raha so itni jaldi yaha leap nahi aayega (please 🥺)

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I see what you mean about ancestral wealth not a Ristha watcher like that, so not familiar with that rule. I got my itv knowledge from Ekta and they always giving properties to bharwali smiley36

I mean they can write random wills but yes, the will will be struck down in court as invalid because the property is not self-earned....which is why, if Kaveri is indeed playing games, she can happily will everything to Abhira knowing it won’t hold in court ..lol
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeah... Still I'm sure online kalesh hota rahega for some reasonsmiley36

Obv hoga.. Dance clips milega na.. Every fd will be busy trolling each othersmiley36