Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

And patchup in rain......how perfect would be thatsmiley42

they did enough patching up outside..garden, gazebo, rain.. …They need to go straight to,the bedroom,now..it’s about time..😂
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Drna7

https://youtu.be/kmOZADwGmI4?si=pUlfcU0uV4Pug2t_

Why Vidya is giving so much tadi to Kaveri?

She forgot without Kaveri's zidd she has no existence in her husband's life.........pata chala tera bhi divorce kara dia......

Aur kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalega kab kya hogaya?..Madhavsa toh waise bhi clueless hi rehtha hai...smiley37

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by AnashqU - 10 days ago

Word Count: 0

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

see her list of faithfuls keeps changing ..earlier it was Sanjay and Vidya ..now they’re both out of favour and it is Abhira’s turn ..soon enough something will happen and she’ll be out ..and someone else will take her place ..I mean she has sidelined her aankhon ka taara Rohit ..just think !

Arre I know. That woman plays such a long game, that you can never say who she will support & why. But her stance is still the same & end goal also the same - total control over the firm & iron hold over the family.

Kaveri & Sanjay have been the most consistently written characters. Both do not get emotional & always take decisions that fit their long term narrative. That is why despite her seemingly regressive views, Kaveri knows that Abhira is a trick pony that when combined with Armaan's experience & steady wins, will always help her in the long run, be it with the firm or the family. Also, they are the perfect pawns to play against her long term allies who have gotten too big for their boots, so she is playing Abhimaan to win against them

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I saw that ..so they’re resurrecting Abhimanyu/ Abhir now ?

Well it looks like that. Some thing tells me they actually may plan to get Abhir back (Also with the recent leap with Anupama, they would have taken auditions & one of them may be selected for Abhir latersmiley36)

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Considering manoj is in his 40s .. He would probably be at the firm for two decades... And still doesn't have a cabin. Yeh toh nepotism bhi theek se nahi hua smiley36

He never even had high profile or complex cases ever........ remember during mussoorie track Ar gave his case to him Sanjay was making fun you cannot even open your mouth infront of judge and all.....

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I think Kaveri is just capitalising on Abhira’s potential for the PF. Since the girl cannot conceive and Vidya is hell bent on making tamasha over everything at home, Kaveri is simply using Abhira to further the interests of the firm like how she uses Armaan. By keeping Abhira busy with cases and engaged at work, she is ensuring that atleast PF grows and prospers if not home. I dont think she has any ulterior motive of turning Armaan against Abhira and pitting them against each other as of now. She is just using people in positions that give her the most benefit.

That is what even I think. I do not feel she wants to separate them, as that doesn't really help her in any way. I agree that she is making hay as the sun shines, coz she knows that the people she once actually had expectations from have failed her terribly in recent times, so she may actually be preparing their replacementssmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

He never even had high profile or complex cases ever........ remember during mussoorie track Ar gave his case to him Sanjay was making fun you cannot even open your mouth infront of judge and all.....

that was such a good scene ..where Armaan walks him through the case and encourages him ..and he wins that case too ..Manoj and Manisha are characters that the audience root for ..not a good idea to turn them against the leads ..at least I hope the writers don’t make that mistake
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Ik kavu has her own thing going on but these three in a frame kinda look nice smiley36

Screenshot_2024-10-10-18-30-43-274_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Maybe. If she strongly supports abhira while others are opposing her then she will obviously be grateful to Kaveri and unlikely to oppose her in a way she used to do earlier.

If abhira and armaan have differences due to these messes and end up seperating then armaan wouldn't be able to blame kaveri like he could in the past scenarios. Either way, the situation is beneficial to her, as she uses abhira to mint more money for the firm. smiley36

I agree with the "not opposing" part, but not so much on the separation part. I feel she is not actively trying to break their relationship, but instead is just making sure that she uses those 2 for benefiting the firm, while also showing Vidya & Sanjay their true place.