News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

No ya.... they are not completely incompetent writers when it's needed she has definitely shown her skills specially in Armaan's realization and redemption track, so if there is something big planned I am sure she holds enough ability to hold the curiosity among audience

Others have not watched the episode, but you did right? KP had the monologue. They can write good tracks on the rare occasions they want to, I am just not sure on trying to maintain suspense or hide motives

Edited by Solitudelover - 10 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

You have not watched the episode, right? KP had a monologue also on how the case will help Ab get out of her crying plight and bring Ar Ab closersmiley42

I watched the episode.. at least all KP parts.. and that dialogue doesn't change my opinion still smiley36 also I liked how pancake wanted credit for KP's sudden love for abhira smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Imo as long as Abhira brings money home, does not challenge Kaveri's words and does not cause Armaan to leave the family and firm, she is okay with her. smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am Team Fortnight on this with full confidence on Bhavna's writing skills not to execute such a twistsmiley1

After Watching today's monologue of kaveri, I don't think she has any ulterior motive

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

You have not watched the episode, right? KP had a monologue also on how the case will help Ab get out of her crying plight and bring Ar Ab closersmiley42

To be fair, she did had a confused and shock moment till kidnapped Abhira recognized her khushboo smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

@bold 😭😭😭😭😭😭

First one maybe true because poor Ab is literally crying 24/7 so like us Kv also got tired.

But second one😬

Definitely Kv started consuming her own toffees.smiley36

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Others have not watched the episode, but you did right? KP had the monologue. They can write good tracks if they want to, I am just not sure on trying to maintain suspense or hide motives

That's why in the morning I said episode confused me a bit...but I saw the precap again....I think she has alternate motive and all of a sudden so much love on abhira armaan forgetting Rohit hard to digest

Edited by AnashqU - 10 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I watched the episode.. at least all KP parts.. and that dialogue doesn't change my opinion still smiley36 also I liked how pancake wanted credit for KP's sudden love for abhira smiley37

@bold what?? Yeh Vidya ko humesha beech mein footage leni hoti hπŸ™„πŸ™„

Vese with whom she was having this delightful conversation??

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Also, sometimes I feel that like me Kaveri gets awkward and weirded out with people crying around all the damn timesmiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Others have not watched the episode, but you did right? KP had the monologue. They can write good tracks on the rare occasions they want to, I am just not sure on trying to maintain suspense or hide motives

Vidya and Fufasa knows KP doing this for Firm and Armaan is an investment...If bychance KP turnout to be genuine this thing can playout in a different way ..MG ke secret is like a ticking bomb in KP 's hand...Though it is an open secret that Vidya only cares for Rohit but Abhira ka job offer day uska tone was bit different and KP knows this...Basically they all had someone's secrets in their hands and if it comes at unexpected moments it will create drama if writers ko ye sab yaad hai