News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Manisha has always sided with abhira always and has indirectly taunted Kaveri also for Abhira....if Kaveri had just brushed of the matter then there would again be chances of Manisha and Abhira reconciling because they have shared that bond....now by siding with Abhira and tell Manisha ke mann main zeher because she went against abhira will have a higher impact and Manisha will not think about reconciling with abhira for sometime atleast..... with this she has made Mannu and Meenu anti abhira successfully

Jo bhi hai bakra toh mostly Armaanza hi banega ...show mein bhi aur tag me bhi ...smiley39

Edited by Visszz - 10 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Manisha has always sided with abhira always and has indirectly taunted Kaveri also for Abhira....if Kaveri had just brushed of the matter then there would again be chances of Manisha and Abhira reconciling because they have shared that bond....now by siding with Abhira and tell Manisha ke mann main zeher because she went against abhira will have a higher impact and Manisha will not think about reconciling with abhira for sometime atleast..... with this she has made Mannu and Meenu anti abhira successfully

she may will the properties in Abhira’s name too ../nothing better than that to turn everyone against Abhira and make it look like she’s manipulated Kaveri and is actually a gold digger ..Kaveri may know the will may not stand in court, she can always change it ..and also that Abhira is not a gold digger ..she’s unlikely to grab the money and run ..on the contrary, the hate from the family will force her to leave altogether !

P.S - she could will it to Armaan as well…if they go the Ramayan/HSSH route ..but that doesn’t tie in with her Abhira agenda ..but writers are anyway smoking some cheap stuff ..wish Shahi would sponsor some high quality weed so they can come up with something better lol

Edited by sharadrocks - 10 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In precap when Manisha tells Abhira about the cabin and Dadisa calls of Manisha saying tumare mann main sirf zeher hai despite knowing she is one of the genuine well wishers of abhira......I am just not able let go of the theory that dadisa is playing game to separate abhira from familysmiley36

I am Team Fortnight on this with full confidence on Bhavna's writing skills not to execute such a twistsmiley1

Edited by Solitudelover - 10 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: janecastle

We don't know how precaps are cut. may be Manish sunao KP too after she spits venom at Abhira. And KP is irritated that someone talked back to her. smiley39

Limit se zyada meetha, kadva (bitter) lagta h.......

Kv is giving these vibes.smiley36

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

they maintained the suspense of whose daughter Kuhu was for a long time in Gen 1…so it is not like they cannot maintain or build suspense 🤷🏻‍♀️

Accha..maine nahi dekha gen1 and iss gen mein abhi tak koi hidden motives aisa kuch nahi dikhaya so..

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Digastric

But bhavana itni smart nahi lagti 😁 Ruhi jab vaapas aayi airport se tabhi next day hi vuska motive dikha diya tha

Ab Ruhi and KP are two different levels - literally - KP is aasmaan and Ruhi ka tho Pyaar bhi Aasmaan se neela nahi nikla smiley38

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am Team Fortnight on this with full confidence on Bhavna's writing skills not to execute such a twistsmiley1

No ya.... they are not completely incompetent writers when it's needed she has definitely shown her skills specially in Armaan's realization and redemption track, so if there is something big planned I am sure she holds enough ability to hold the curiosity among audience

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

they maintained the suspense of whose daughter Kuhu was for a long time in Gen 1…so it is not like they cannot maintain or build suspense 🤷🏻‍♀️

They have maintained some suspense or the other for a while in every gen! It's surely not like they don't know how to.. but I think they are obviously caught in some rat race with TRPs this gen a bit too much in comparison to the previous years.. so the pressure to stay on top is making them constantly play around with tracks .

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ab Ruhi and KP are two different levels - literally - KP is aasmaan and Ruhi ka tho Pyaar bhi Aasmaan se neela nahi nikla smiley38

You have not watched the episode, right? KP had a monologue also on how the case will help Ab get out of her crying plight and bring Ar Ab closersmiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

I already said this ..if she has no agenda, she’s high on weed or the writers are

Regardless of kaveri's intensions, i am pretty sure everyone in the rishta writers room is smoking joints. There is no other explanation for this incoherency.