Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Dadisa firm/ghar kisi ek ki responsibility abhira ko degi, toh kya lagta hain will she behave sweet ya kadvi, considering abhira realised kadvi scolding was the need of the hour not sweet toffee

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Blood kaun dega?? Abhira.....because I don't think KP ke apne sagge bachon ka match hoga blood group.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 10 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1845044966755545515?t=CQw7CaOCsQXVBG6YMCSvEQ&s=19

I think Dadisa sabkuch abhimaan ko dedegi

I hope sirf Abhira ko na dede toh aur zyada gaali padengi. Atleast abhimaan ko degi toh 50-50 share karlenge dono Gaaliyan

Edited by Fortnight - 10 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

maybe it’s because kaveri gave her the case. Also abhira was like dead with grief,,and kaveri came and scolded her and gave her some sound advice ..so she’s grateful..but either way..dadisa seems to be on abhiras side at the moment which is good. 😂.. I want Armaan abhira and kaveri together on one side.. it’s a pity about meenu manu. Because they were abhiras strong supporters.. but i think after dadisas near murder incident.. abhira may give manu the cabin back and he’ll start working at PF again…as he handed in his resignation..then they’ll also make up…meenu, manu and abhira😂. Seems like writers forgot Armaan and abhira are recently married now.. their marriage is like the least of the writers concerns or priorities 🤷🏻‍♀️

Vile people like Kv can never be on someone's side, she doesn't even value her own kids then who is Ab to her. And I cannot forget what all she did to Ab in past.

@bold that's my problem, no need to include dadisa when Ar is already best in apni biwi sambhalna. It would be better if Ar was there instead.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Blood kaun dega?? Abhira.....because I don't think KP ke apne sagge bachon ka match hoga blood group.

Blood may be Armaan dega smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1845044966755545515?t=CQw7CaOCsQXVBG6YMCSvEQ&s=19

I think Dadisa sabkuch abhimaan ko dedegi

I hope sirf Abhira ko na dede toh aur zyada gaali padengi. Atleast abhimaan ko degi toh 50-50 share karlenge dono Gaaliyan

Nadaan bacchi,abhi tak tumhe samjh nhi aaya,Abhimaan ko nhi Abhira ko degi.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

Blood may be Armaan dega smiley36

Madhav ko de nhi pata, KP ko kaha se dega.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Madhav ko de nhi pata, KP ko kaha se dega.

Madhav ko issiliye nahi diya na becoz his Blood group is not matched with him...

KP is always so conscious about Armaan 's Blood that's why I said that possibility...

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I felt it the way she called that she is trolling Ruhismiley37May be because we find it funny after knowing their past

Haina!!! I also felt that she was saying in mocking tone. Maybe my imagination but still...

https://youtu.be/V1hPkHjqjLA?si=ORKgGffwLkj6Zm2K

Guys this update was given by RAJ means he is trustworthy 🥺🤧

Edited by Drna7 - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

"Ruhi ko koi kuch nahi bolega"... We need to accept this fact.

kab tak chup rahega????😂