Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

May at least 1% of your consistency gets passed over to the rishta characters 🙏🏾

Please careful what you wish for.. kahin pancake pe pass hogaya tho that's it.. We are in for facial aerobics for the rest of Rishta's history smiley5

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Did Shruti ji call Vidya "bahut sundar bahu " smiley44smiley37 🙄

https://youtu.be/0C2W3UDmeu4?si=yuRdpRQ-M8hFbagq

I still get nightmares of vidya's face 👀

Ohgod! thumbnail

So is there any BTS out? The picture of Armaan and Abhira on the first page of this thread is new?? Cos ghosla looks better??

Edited by Ohgod! - 10 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

and warm themselves at a fireside in some remote cottage ..to the retro tune of Roop Tera Mastana smiley42

And the pecap of that episode will be separationsmiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnashqU

And patchup in rain......how perfect would be thatsmiley42

https://tenor.com/4W9j.gif

May your wishes come true

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

So is there any BTS out? The picture of Armaan and Abhira on the first page of this thread is new?? Cos ghosla looks better??

there's a new bts where Abhira is working on her case and Armaan is feeding her
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1844217042775470149?t=Q7iNrdwOJL5nX19WQe9NHQ&s=19

I failed to notice kaveris expressions here during the episode ..... guess she looked shocked when Armaan said even he will shift with Abhira she notices both and realizes if Abhira leaves then Armaan will also leave and so will her investment but when Abhira said she will leave she was not that shocked

Edited by AnashqU - 10 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

there's a new bts where Abhira is working on her case and Armaan is feeding her

I think that will be before the fight but haina.. smiley36 Kya hi faraq padta hai.. they are in OH now tho Inka tho bas chalta rahega.. I'm more interested in knowing what she says/does at GH tomorrow! smiley42

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Don't tell me he trimmed his hair....I have a theory on separation solely based on his ghoslasmiley24

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1844217042775470149?t=Q7iNrdwOJL5nX19WQe9NHQ&s=19

I failed to notice kaveris expressions here during the episode ..... guess she looked shocked when Armaan said even he will shift with Abhira she notices both and realizes if Abhira leaves then Armaan will also leave and so will her investment but when Abhira said she will was not that shocked

Pancake tho badi shameless nikli.. and Ruhi worse.. didn't she hear Abhira say OH mein bhi they'll end up bumping into each other atleast a few times.. She should have still left the house..smiley14smiley24

Edited by Ohgod! - 10 days ago