Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi ki ddp ko 2 min ke liye side mein rakhke abhira apni mumma ke pov ko thoda samajne ki koshish karein & 2 din ke liye hi sahi goenkas se thoda distance maintain karein (not because ruhi might ask her to or thinking ruhi might get upset) respecting her her mumma's wish, itna mil sakta hain kya??

Idk.. Since Ruhi is preg, even if Ab finds out the truth somehow she may hide it.. But Abhimaan ko agar Poddar house meim vaapis aana hain( obv they would) then sach ko bahar aana hi hoga na.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Rishta trp bhi top 3 h, other similar shows like ghum gets better setup but look at rishtasmiley11

That's why RS kanjoos h.

there’s so many other shows with low trps on colors and other channels where the sets, make up, outfits ..are always better than rishta. Rishta usually only does well on the trp, and dance and music..list…when it comes to other stuff they’re quite bad 😂.. but trps are most important for the channel and rishta gets it..that’s why the show is surviving for 15 years
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please someone tell Shruti that she is not competing in the Oscars and needs to tone down her acting smiley36 she is acting as if it's a life or death situation, and she must deliver the performance of her life.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan sa realizing that his wife might have a crazier family than him

(I really took efforts to find a pic with the least bit of hair visible smiley22)

Bechara really did not sign up for this did he. He honestly must have thought - ek toh meri crazy family, uske upar my wife & ex girlfriend are cousinssmiley29

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I had similar expression when Ab identified behena bond as the reason for the cute jhagadas between Rubhira smiley42

Yeah I skipped that part coz mujhe itni sweetness digest hi nahi ho paayismiley36

I like dark chocolate - yahaan to chashni serve ho rahi hai without the gulab jamunssmiley36

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Bechara really did not sign up for this did he. He honestly must have thought - ek toh meri crazy family, uske upar my wife & ex girlfriend are cousinssmiley29

Kya Ar Ruhi ko saali sahiba pukaregi😂😂😂
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Idk.. Since Ruhi is preg, even if Ab finds out the truth somehow she may hide it.. But Abhimaan ko agar Poddar house meim vaapis aana hain( obv they would) then sach ko bahar aana hi hoga na.

Baaki sabko "shayad" sach pata chale but they might hide it from ruhi & ask her to forgive akshara as she is no more and accept abhira as she was not even born when things went wrong. Aise aa sakti hain wapas abhira in poddar house.

Abhira forgave ruhi toh ab cvs might show ruhi forgiving abhira (for something she is not even responsible, directly or indirectly) 🤐

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Wo pendrive ko itna build up diya....and usme photos ka ppt thasmiley24

Dono saas & Jamai sa same to same - ppt ke hype ke chalte Ab ki zindagi main tehelka.

Also Kaveri did not like her jamai sa stealing her idea coz PPT's were her thing, hence the look for him smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I had similar expression when Ab identified behena bond as the reason for the cute jhagadas between Rubhira smiley42

Cute jhagdas🤣🤣 Behen she was literally doing all chindi harkatein to marry your would besmiley29smiley36 Shayad Rishta world mein ye sab cuteness hogasmiley37
Edited by OliviaP - 14 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Please someone tell Shruti that she is not competing in the Oscars and needs to tone down her acting smiley36 she is acting as if it's a life or death situation, and she must deliver the performance of her life.

she wants to compete with someone to prove herself the best it seems🤣🤣🤣