Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1843534952903913694?t=Tf7-yDjvfDPFepx1zsGACg&s=19

I guess first time whole fd agrees on a thing...IR was bland & it was more about Ruhi's non existent pain then abhira getting a family & being orphan traumasmiley29

with added Vidya' s ott screeching along with ruhismiley5...and after tolerating so much nonsense we still won't get abhimaan out of the house ,only till outhouse 😭

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1843534952903913694?t=Tf7-yDjvfDPFepx1zsGACg&s=19

I guess first time whole fd agrees on a thing...IR was bland & it was more about Ruhi's non existent pain then abhira getting a family & being orphan traumasmiley29

with added Vidya' s ott screeching along with ruhismiley5...and after tolerating so much nonsense we still won't get abhimaan out of the house ,only till outhouse 😭

main toh bas khush hu ki yeh track khatam hua. I'm not disappointed because i had 0 expectations smiley37
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

main toh bas khush hu ki yeh track khatam hua. I'm not disappointed because i had 0 expectations smiley37

It could have been way worse so I am actually ok with whatever crap is going on currentlysmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

same. Plus, always love watching phuphsa win smiley16

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I gave up any expectations I had of a good IR, with rishta bgm and hard hitting emotions about 7 months ago, when they completely butchered the plot around Akshu’s birthday. So I am absolutely fine with this phuski reveal cause meine isse zyaada expect bhi nahi kiya tha. smiley37

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yess, me too! But I hope they don't drag this Abhira/Ruhi crying track for too long...

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Ooh I am sooo seated for it. Like I always knew Kaveri was a much more layered character & I am so glad they're finally showing it. She comes across as selfish & says a lot of vile stuff, but she has her priorities straight & I love itsmiley36

yes and family are important to her..and we’ve seen her behavior with Armaan..she’ll initially object to his wishes…but eventually gives in..like most parents do with their kids..
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Yess, me too! But I hope they don't drag this Abhira/Ruhi crying track for too long...

@bold Not at all, they'll drag Vidya mata crying track as for now.smiley41

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After that epic humiliation from Dadisa, how does Vidya matta agree to stay back? smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Marriage track was also same... Ruhi's pain & vidya's trauma. Just Before wedding it was ruhi's crazyness hitting peaks & then it went down the cliff & soon after marriage vidya's "aao bahu aayo" started jiska koi anth nahi dikh raha.

Iss track mei shayad dono haath mila lenge to torture "the sabka bhala chahne waali" abhira 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 14 days ago