Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 13 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

itnaa hi concerned tha toh he should have spoken up much earlier. Krish was such a letdown.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Screenshot_2024-10-08-08-34-13-080_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Kavu baby and vidya maata with their probable younger versions smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

When you have vidya screeching on top of your head for two weeks you literally beg for someone like phuphasa Or kavu baby. smiley37

Also, considering the sus looks Kavu was giving Sanju, a fallout seems real close. A phuphsa+Kaveri+abhimaan centric track will be real good.

Ooh I am sooo seated for it. Like I always knew Kaveri was a much more layered character & I am so glad they're finally showing it. She comes across as selfish & says a lot of vile stuff, but she has her priorities straight & I love itsmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

What about Vidya mata??

She is also trying her best screeching and expressions for itsmiley42

Usse toh waise bhi ek hafte se ignore kar rahi hoon, and will continue to do so.

Also her giving sad eyes to Armaan when he was singing the bhajan today just made me roll my eyes. Armaan ka toh samajh aata hai, Vidya kis baat pe emo ho rahi haismiley29

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

itnaa hi concerned tha toh he should have spoken up much earlier. Krish was such a letdown.

Everyone is a let down in Poddar house. Abhimaan have not spoken about Ruhis karnaame to anyone, Krish was atleast bribed and blackmailed.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

It's so funny that kaveri went to extreme lengths twice to stop armaan from leaving the house in like last two months.... And now she is telling daffa hojayao to vidya + asli waris+ acchi babu smiley37

Coz those 2 times it was Armaan who wants to leave the house, so she required to emotionally manipulate him to get him to stay. Yahan Vidya is trying to show supremacy, so Kavu be like

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

the fact that Abhimaan kept mute about Ruhi kaarnaame has to be the worst thing these guys gave us. itnaa bada kaand and no repercussions. what a load of crap.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/chaandsitaaree/status/1843466765927690486

Do i want Armaan and Abhira to REALLY leave this hell house? A thousand times yes.

Is this the most satisfying scene this show has had in weeks? Also yes.

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

the fact that Abhimaan kept mute about Ruhi kaarnaame has to be the worst thing these guys gave us. itnaa bada kaand and no repercussions. what a load of crap.

The whole wedding was a crapfest. Abhimaan did not speak about Ruhis antics, Manisha did not utter a word about the ring. All them wanted to give Ruhi a chance. Bhugto phir.