Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

https://youtu.be/3xIkrDHgp1I?feature=shared

Yes!!!! Looks like they are leaving home afterall - only to go to OH but chalo, unko privacy milegi.

I knew they wont go far away but OH toh pahunche. Better than nothing.

This man is excited for Karva chauth abhi seh

this is better than nothing,,and maybe better than goenkas house as well. They can have their own space and live together in their own peaceful environment..hope they show them do,domestic chores..like cook together and live like a newly married couple..and they can have some deep,conversations since both are dealing with so,many issues..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: akipog

No idea but he did say something acc to twitter. He's so arrogant nd rude nd it's very evident when he talks with Vivian. Good riddance that's all I could say nd yeah Paneer did one good deed by casting RoPu. He values the opportunity nd his work nd doesn't take anything 4 granted plus he's extremely grounded

yes sheh seems arrogant and full of himself.. but Avinash mishra is also in BB with him..they’re the same age but avinash seems more grounded and down to heart..
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

this is better than nothing,,and maybe better than goenkas house as well. They can have their own space and live together in their own peaceful environment..hope they show them do,domestic chores..like cook together and live like a newly married couple..and they can have some deep,conversations since both are dealing with so,many issues..

I knew OH hi hoga. Glad its not GH. I'm hoping Abhira hates MG and co for blaming her mom and abandoning her as if she did cold blooded murder rather than accident.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Everyone deserves this kaleje mein thandak 🥺🥺🥺

https://youtu.be/5VuMwZsE6zU?si=qlcFueyLY5hl4t7N

Your wish to see pink suitcase is fulfilled smiley42

Edited by Drna7 - 13 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes plus I'm glad he posted this today after that chapri Prince shading her on bb live. I don't know wat he said but tl is filled with Prince 's racist remarks on a North East contestant nd him taking a dig at Sam. Bb proves his ousting was justified unlike Pratiksha who became the real scapegoat. This guy doesn't have class nd has such a vicious tongue nd parochial mindset. Shahi we r glad RoPu is casted opp Sam nd their camaraderie is also fantastic. I'm manifesting SaRun type friendship between the 2 that's pure friendship nd cute banters. RoPu is a gem nd he knows how 2 respect ppl nd fans nd make d best use of opportunity given 2 him. I wish trp hikes up nd outdo Upma or be in top 2 with good hike in trps coz RohRiddhi deserves it!

Hey Akipog - long time no see. Glad to see you here after so long. You following this gen of Rishta?

Apsvenky thumbnail

No idea but he did say something acc to twitter. He's so arrogant nd rude nd it's very evident when he talks with Vivian. Good riddance that's all I could say nd yeah Paneer did one good deed by casting RoPu. He values the opportunity nd his work nd doesn't take anything 4 granted plus he's extremely grounded

Oh I am so glad he did, coz if he didn't, we would definitely not be watching for so long, coz while Sam was good, there was only so much even she could have done to carry the ship smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Putting this here for better reachsmiley36

The fact that IR that was supposed to be all about Abhira, Ruhi & the Goenkas, but instead has made the central characters to root for as Phupasa & Kaveri is the most unserious thing I have ever seen on ITV

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

The fact that IR that was supposed to be all about Abhira, Ruhi & the Goenkas, but instead has made the central characters to root for as Phupasa & Kaveri is the most unserious thing I have ever seen on ITV

When you have vidya screeching on top of your head for two weeks you literally beg for someone like phuphasa Or kavu baby. smiley37

Also, considering the sus looks Kavu was giving Sanju, a fallout seems real close. A phuphsa+Kaveri+abhimaan centric track will be real good.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

What about Vidya mata??

She is also trying her best screeching and expressions for itsmiley42

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Everyone deserves this kaleje mein thandak 🥺🥺🥺

https://youtu.be/5VuMwZsE6zU?si=qlcFueyLY5hl4t7N

Your wish to see pink suitcase is fulfilled smiley42

Yeh mujhe thoda lighter shade lag rahi hai... Isliye OH tak hi jaa paaya.. Gate se nikalne keliye aur darker shade honi chahiye.. Yeh dekho..When will these stupids learn? smiley44IMG_20241008_072913.jpg

Edited by Solitudelover - 13 days ago