Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 13 days ago

But why this guy is giving flying kiss??smiley5

Aur kise de raha h????

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1843352531176722849?t=i3jXMYo2X6iuJOb31K9Jmw&s=19

Bhavna dekho ab mazak bhot huaa. This is not funny anymore

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

But why this guy is giving flying kiss??smiley5

Aur kise de raha h????

This guy is crazy and unintentionally funny. Kuch bhi bolta hai. And he gets excited over nothing and can make 10 min video for 30 sec content

Last video he said he's going to udaipur and will try to find the real poddar family on whom yrkkh4 may be based. I'm hoping its a joke but he said it so earnestly. Lol.

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

On a serious note ...they have really made the leads have no self respect, they get verbal & physical abuse both without any fault of theirs ,still try to please the same people instead of retaliating 😩

This gen would have done extremely well if only the leads would be giving back to the abusers & not please them 🤦

First Kaveri then Vidya & now even ruhi smiley7

Agree, both leads have tremendous chemistry and both ace emotional/romantic/comic… scenes - what more do you need??… the makers are so so lucky to have them. I think the only area they lag a bit behind are in dance sequences - but honestly I don’t care about those …if I want to see a dance cover that bad there are so many available on insta- woh dekh loongi 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Hath mein premium ice cream sundae ke ingredients ko rakh ke agar makers baar baar karele ke sabzi banakar serve karna chaahein to hum kya karein bhai. Humein nahi khani kerele ki sabzi. Is liye skip kar dete hai… simple 😌

Between a newly marrried couple there can be a zillion type of misunderstandings and adjustment issues - how they learn to live together - arguments can happen - one will have to adjust - some times both may not be willing to budge - aise kitne situations create kar sakte hai to delay SR - genuine stuff which we can relate to.
But this trash they showed made no sense whatsoever. In the real world , the way Vidya behaved on their wedding night would only bring them closer- not further away. Unless Armaan regretted his decision to marry Abhira - which he clearly did not. Then why show him indifferent towards her? When will they start writing stuff without questioning the viewers intelligence,I wonder 🙄

Edited by checky88 - 13 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/Rubiiiiii_18/status/1843374248188162444

Director Rishi's IG story praising Sam. Lot of emotional sequences cum ddp upcomingsmiley31

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Director Rishi's IG story praising Sam. Lot of emotional sequences cum ddp upcomingsmiley31

Yes plus I'm glad he posted this today after that chapri Prince shading her on bb live. I don't know wat he said but tl is filled with Prince 's racist remarks on a North East contestant nd him taking a dig at Sam. Bb proves his ousting was justified unlike Pratiksha who became the real scapegoat. This guy doesn't have class nd has such a vicious tongue nd parochial mindset. Shahi we r glad RoPu is casted opp Sam nd their camaraderie is also fantastic. I'm manifesting SaRun type friendship between the 2 that's pure friendship nd cute banters. RoPu is a gem nd he knows how 2 respect ppl nd fans nd make d best use of opportunity given 2 him. I wish trp hikes up nd outdo Upma or be in top 2 with good hike in trps coz RohRiddhi deserves it!
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Wow! This is so good to see. Well deserved credit from the director

Sam admitted that it took her a while to get a hold on Abhira because her own personality is much more reserved and different than Abhiras.

And in an IV she said initially everyone including her was a bit circumspect if she was the right choice for the role.

So to see her performance being praised is great. Especially since she's a newcomer and its only her 2nd show.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's how her mother died hitting her head on that rock smiley37smiley37

Sirat also fell down the steps and knocked her head ..so looks like chudail legacy all die by hitting their heads on stone 😂..at least we know how Ruhi, will also end..😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: akipog

Yes plus I'm glad he posted this today after that chapri Prince shading her on bb live. I don't know wat he said but tl is filled with Prince 's racist remarks on a North East contestant nd him taking a dig at Sam. Bb proves his ousting was justified unlike Pratiksha who became the real scapegoat. This guy doesn't have class nd has such a vicious tongue nd parochial mindset. Shahi we r glad RoPu is casted opp Sam nd their camaraderie is also fantastic. I'm manifesting SaRun type friendship between the 2 that's pure friendship nd cute banters. RoPu is a gem nd he knows how 2 respect ppl nd fans nd make d best use of opportunity given 2 him. I wish trp hikes up nd outdo Upma or be in top 2 with good hike in trps coz RohRiddhi deserves it!

what did Sheh say about Sam…now why must he take a dig at her as if she kicked him out of rishta 🤨
Edited by Indira1211 - 13 days ago
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

what did Sheh say about Sam…now why must he take a dig at her as if she kicked him out of rishta 🤨

No idea but he did say something acc to twitter. He's so arrogant nd rude nd it's very evident when he talks with Vivian. Good riddance that's all I could say nd yeah Paneer did one good deed by casting RoPu. He values the opportunity nd his work nd doesn't take anything 4 granted plus he's extremely grounded