Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Naay

Haa manyu k character ka growth tha but makers ko ni karna ta because of the favorite character...balli uska character ko itna bigaad diya yeh toh sab n dekha h ... Aise arrogant and ager issues character was seen in many shows but lead k saat itna nainsaafi ni dekha... Kya pata makers ko kisse problem ta character ya actor? Iss baar male lead ko toh itna weak character h ....oh god female lead overpowered the male lead.

i cannt comment much on insider info....kaun kiska fav tha...etc etc...yeh to waise hi hoga na...jaise Vidya abhira ko kaatil ki beti bulaati hai as ruhi said...ya fir manyu blamed akshu for sirat ki death because arohi blamed...😂 Na, I cannot do that!!😂

but yes, manyu ka character was arrogant and with lots of anger issues...and selfish to the core..itna ki end mein when makers were trying to redeem him, tab bhi made him make a selfish decision...as he wanted a family witha kshu...so he just left ruhi!!!! kaisa yeh pyaar tha bhai?? its a pure selfish act!

Edited by India_TV - 11 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/rohitpurohit00/status/1844262161910276260?s=46

Captain sa is working overtime, I see. smiley42

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

DKP..if this is leading to a leap and an AA, then at least put out some PR ..so some of us can get our exit cues and be spared of the torture of sitting/ reading through the crap you’ve been continuously serving !

Ruko zara. I feel they will keep these 2 together till the end for 2 reasons - budget & nit wanting to repeat the last gen. Baaki toh waise bhi it's DKP's show & not mine, so if they do get an AA, hum sab saath main nikal sakte hai smiley36

mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/chanchals183414/status/1844293453192347857?s=46

THEY FINALLY REMEMBER ABHIR, THEIR OTHER GREAT GRANDCHILD WOW smiley8

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Imagine armaan and kaveri both talking to Kaveri about the new cabin for Manoj and Rohit respectively... And it ends up going to Abhira. Phirse vidya maata screeching milega smiley22

1000055663.jpg

So that might be happen..Already a MU upar se ek aur MU...with screeching season as compliment

Apsvenky thumbnail

We need a new thread

mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Start complaining on my behalf about her never getting angry at the right people at the right time 🙏🏾

I could go on about it for hours, starting with how she NEVER talks back at Vidya.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Many thought it would be Abhimaan vs Ruhit after IR.. Seems more like Kavira vs RuVismiley5

mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/littleoogly/status/1844294569485271075?s=46

There is no way Kaveri and Abhira are losing considering how stubborn, driven and dheet these two are. smiley20

Apsvenky thumbnail

Matlab Vidya maata ka kaand kaam aa gaya - no wonder they have kept her at itsmiley44