Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Does anyone feel that one of the reasons why this generation is so exhausting is because of the lack of quality subplots ..is that some new trend on ITV? Because Gen 1 had so many sub plots and strong supporting characters ..one of the reasons why it was a breezy watch was because the focus kept shifting between different households and characters …this gen is making me feel claustrophobic because there is no breathing space whatsoever …just more of Kaveri/Vidya/ whoever’s toxic shenanigans and Abhira being turned into some whipping boy…aur bhi gham hai zamane mei DKP…why not explore those …why have you and your writers lost your mojo ..and so badly at that ?

S1 used to have 3-4 parallel tracks going on together. You may not like 1 but another so show is still intresting and light hearted. And characters were wrong and irritating but not hateful or evil.

But that will need longer time and many episodes, earlier trp was high so no problem.

Currently all shows are like this only, actually from S2 everything only revolves around leads and their struggles only.

Especially S4 is worse as no shaanti single episode, one disaster track abruptly ents and second one starts, no conclusion. No positive vibes except for few scenes.

And no one getting called out and punished for their mistakes except leads.

I don't know why I am still associating with this show maybe they did black magic on me.😭😭😭

Edited by Drna7 - 11 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/ee9b_m4sxH0?si=v9dt4M3jQ3VeJNKw

Aaj kal iska face kuch zyada chamak raha hai. Should ask his skincare routine in the comments smiley24

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

S1 used to have 3-4 parallel tracks going on together. You may not like 1 but another so show is still intresting and light hearted. And characters were wrong and irritating but not hateful or evil.

But that will need longer time and many episodes, earlier trp was high so no problem.

Currently all shows are like this only, actually from S2 everything only revolves around leads and their struggles only.

Especially S4 is worse as no shaanti single episode, one disaster track abruptly ents and second one starts, no conclusion. No positive vibes except for few scenes.

And no one getting called out and punished for their mistakes except leads.

I don't know why I am still associating with this show maybe they did black magic on me.😭😭😭

Same I don't know why I am watching this. Ideally they should have ended when Naira named their daughter Akshara. But they continued, tab se I am waiting for happy ending.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

It’s pretty surprising that the other 2 characters weren’t even mentioned when Abhimanyu left home to be with Akshara and Akshara had Abhir with her

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/ee9b_m4sxH0?si=v9dt4M3jQ3VeJNKw

Aaj kal iska face kuch zyada chamak raha hai. Should ask his skincare routine in the comments smiley24

WU:

My fav part is Poddar's ka naam udaipur mein kharaab ho raha h after they saw all the kaands and firm ka bhi.smiley40

They got high profile case which is very important to get back their lost izzat. Dadisa thinks best one to handle this case is Abhira and gives it to her. Leaving poor fufasa jealous.smiley38

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

WU:

My fav part is Poddar's ka naam udaipur mein kharaab ho raha h after they saw all the kaands and firm ka bhi.smiley40

They got high profile case which is very important to get back their lost izzat. Dadisa thinks best one to handle this case is Abhira and gives it to her. Leaving poor fufasa jealous.smiley38

Abhira itni competent kab se ho gayismiley37
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

If leads getting insulted every episode earns them a top 2 trp stop toh main dkp ko kya he gaali doon smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 11 days ago

Word Count: 0

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

All shows trp decreased............. maybe people stopped watching Sitara collectively.

Trp doesn't matter for me, atleast they are maintaining no. 2...........

Only reason is Vidya's nautanki and her reaction.smiley41