Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

would take mg taking abhira anyday over watching abhimaan rn, why are they married in the first place if tracks like IR is done and dusted withing two epis and turning the last postive characters as well into trashcans for no reason.

True leads marriage doesn’t make sense or add any value rn. From the precap if they keep fighting, separation on the card without baby small mercies smiley3
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

I actually didn't actually mind armaan abhira in the precap though. Then screaming at each other is a much better watch than most of the other things in the show smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly I liked today's episode. It was still better paced that what crap was shown over the last week. But this makes sense - they will show each member slowly turn against Abhira to the point that when they leave, Kaveri will have to agree to send them beyond OHsmiley36

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Turning poddars one by one against abhira might be for mg to take her with them. Becharon ka ss bahut kamm hain, abhira udar jayegi toh limelight mein rahenge thoda.

And armaan can't take abhira for granted anymore, now he is not her "only" family. Uska p nanu aa gaye hain with his ulte haath ka thappad, ab toh haq se thappad maar sakte hain wohsmiley36

I can imagine Manish taking her just like Mehendi day. Chal beta jaha izzat nahi waha main tujhe nahi rehne dunga. Yeh log tere layak hi nahi hai.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I actually didn't actually mind armaan abhira in the precap though. Then screaming at each other is a much better watch than most of the other things in the show smiley36

I wish abhira jo attitude armaan ko dikhati hain woh baakiyon se bhi same behave karein

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I agree - also I am glad they showed Abhira finally tell him off for using her as a punching bag all this time. They need to let off steam on each other & I am glad they're doing that - thoda to achcha wala angst milesmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

I wish abhira jo attitude armaan ko dikhati hain woh baakiyon se bhi same behave karein

Woh dono hi sirf ek dusre ko attitude dikhate hai - baaki sab ke saamne dono hi phuski bomb haismiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I agree - also I am glad they showed Abhira finally tell him off for using her as a punching bag all this time. They need to let off steam on each other & I am glad they're doing that - thoda to achcha wala angst milesmiley36

Precap mein Dussehra likha hain so what will be the actual telecast date??

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Woh toh nahi hoga madam se abhi. Vidya maata and pyaarey parnanu se toh bilkul bhi nahi. Pregnant behena bhi added hai list mai smiley27

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

It is looking like they were rushing towards leap, realized IR has not happened and thought.. Let us just get it done with..

Rohit Purohits look should have been a hint smiley36..... IR is done so they can take a leap whenever they want...... now they will make every family member against Abhira giving her enough reasons to finally leave....not sure what the final trigger will be