Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

They did show Akshara and Abhinav living separately for a while - same way I seriously wish these two stay away for a bit. Yeh na ho ke 3 din mein waapis us chidiyaghar mein hi chale jaye- hey bhagwan! Daya karo hum pe 🙏🏼

Edited by checky88 - 12 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley37smiley37smiley37

This is something people of wisdom thought me "If You Tell The Truth You don't have to have a good memory" I apply that motto to to life it's about be true to yourself and be equally balance at all times.. I bash Armaan for messing up Ab first night of marriage by leaving at that door. I was happy when Armaan yelled at Ab regarding making cake after he told her to stay away from Vidya, and I bash her too. Then bash Armaan for saying it's enough to be in the same home with Vee even though she disown him. So why the hell was he sulking for 3 damn months and ignoring his responsibilities as a pati

That way I don't have to make any excuses for either, sometime it's just simple Ar is wrong then give elaborate excuse of his childhood or writers the same with Abhira being alone no one in the world. I'm a strict shooter if you do right I praise you if you do wrong you get bash.

You are right . Writing of Abhira and Armaan are so inconsistent.There is no point in defending their every action.i will never get how people chose to like or dislike one of them as per the current situation.ITV FLs rarely behave practical so as MLs rarely can balance both mom wifesmiley36.Why should we lose our energy by support the shitty writing of Bhavana vyaas?😂

Edited by elizamerin - 12 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1844033936059769269

this compilation of romantic Armaan is so nice! :)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she is betrayed by her husband and her BFF ..your heart goes out to her ..but she is rock solid and moves on when people expect her to take her cheater husband back ..she is vulnerable, confused but eventually she does what is right for her ..and that is what I liked ..no mahanta whatsoever !

Are you describing Mauli? She was the besttttt and truly gem ♥️
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elizamerin

You are right . Writing of Abhira and Armaan are so inconsistent.There is no point in defending their every action.i will never get how people chose to like or dislike one of them as per the current situation.ITV FLs rarely behave practical so as MLs rarely can balance both mom wifesmiley36.Why should we lose our energy by support the shitty writing of Bhavana vyaas?😂

Exactly I don't critique their every mistake or fallout, it's too much. I watch S3, I don't think I ever participated on the forum. I like the FL from other shows but didn't care for Akshu but I love her daughter smiley36 The character was too fickle and complicated everything involving her. With that being said she was lucky to have 2 men that loved her unconditionally and 2 children that audience love for different reasons

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It is looking like they were rushing towards leap, realized IR has not happened and thought.. Let us just get it done with..

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I thought Ab in lawyer uniform means Vs Rohit Poddar, never thought it could be Vs Mannu- Meenu... CVs surprised me there.. Or should have guessed better seeing how they made Krish suddenly realize he had a dance career..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

It is looking like they were rushing towards leap, realized IR has not happened and thought.. Let us just get it done with..

Idc about that, just let it be without children smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I thought Ab in lawyer uniform means Vs Rohit Poddar, never thought it could be Vs Mannu- Meenu... CVs surprised me there.. Or should have guessed better seeing how they made Krish suddenly realize he had a dance career..

Its actually very typical. Now that kaveri is on her side for whatever reasons, they'll balace the scales by turning more of the family against her. Rohit vs Abhira will be of no use atm, cause he is anyways going to be against her soon enough due to Ruhi.