Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Honestly I never like FL's coz they're normally written to be women who either are very headstrong, or they're people pleasers. I always connect more with the ML, as usually TV shows give more scope to character variations there, coz TRP aunties will always have the strongest connect with the FL.

My favourite ML's have always been Ram from the OG BALH, Aditya from Imlie S1 & now Armaan. These characters have been layered quite well & have been played by good actors. These characters usually have past traumas & basically have been khadoos in the start but mellowed due to the FL.

I love him so muchsmiley13smiley27 og Ram and Priya were something elsesmiley42

Idk much about Aditya from imlie. But i guess your type in MLs ar elder stepsons who are ill treated by their family smiley36

Mine toosmiley42

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

have you seen Silsila on Colors ? Dr Mauli was a very well-written character and the last FL I rooted for ..she had her stupid moments but she largely had a good head on her shoulders

If you are looking for strong independent badass fl then watch Advocate Anjali Avasthi. I am not kidding she has self respect, gives back to everyone be it her mother or evil sister or villains/criminals.

Before I only watched clips but today I watched whole episode......... and they are really entertaining. Super OTT characters as well as their reactions, camera quality is also poor.

Most hilarious thing is they all address each other and themselves too with full name including advocate tag.

And the way fl does beizzati of everyone making them literally cry with frustration.smiley32

You all can check out:

https://youtu.be/Apa31I90jGs?si=ZsaDXSOzWmfjTiD5

smiley37

Edited by Drna7 - 12 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SS dude is making it seem like emotional Abhimaan milega. Hope nothing is edited out 🤞

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Idk much about Aditya from imlie. But i guess your type in MLs ar elder stepsons who are ill treated by their family smiley36

Mine toosmiley42

Ram and Priya were so good..the cancer scare track, the Australia track, that divorce papers scene….some of my favourite moments ..the only problem was the use of body doubles ..but when they were in the same frame, Ram and Sakshi were magic smiley27
nutmeg7 thumbnail

you mean you’re a victim too ..smiley37

Bhalai karne gayi aur game ho Gaya smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PweRYBxrbQI

This dude is saying Dadi is gonna give a case to Abhira.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Mine toosmiley42

Yes, that's why I liked Jaan e Jahaan as well - peedit stepson ML's just hit different, you just want to adopt them & not allow anyone to say anything bad about them.smiley36

The only Raja beta I have liked was Zaroon from ZGH - more so only in the second half of the series with how he wooed Kashaf, but man was he an MCP till the end & could beat Armaan with his achchi sachchi dostsmiley36

Now that I think about it - Kashaf may be the only FL I may have actually rooted for, except in the end where she kind of lost it a bit.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ram and Priya were so good..the cancer scare track, the Australia track, that divorce papers scene….some of my favourite moments ..the only problem was the use of body doubles ..but when they were in the same frame, Ram and Sakshi were magic smiley27

My favourite episodes of them were after the first leap, when they would fight for Pihu & then when they finally got together till she gave birth to her twins. Those episodes & tracks were so well handled. Even when villains & people wanting to sabotage them were there, they also took the time to address issue when you have a late pregnancy & problems in marriage after you have kids due to differences in opinions.

But after everything, it always was Ram for Priya & Priya for Ram when it came to their priorities & that was the best

Edited by Apsvenky - 12 days ago
The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Drna7

The last fl ai rooted for was Maya from Beyhadh 2. I loved how she killed everyone coming in her way......smiley42😭

Did you watch Beyhadh 1? I loved Maya!
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Honestly I never like FL's coz they're normally written to be women who either are very headstrong, or they're people pleasers. I always connect more with the ML, as usually TV shows give more scope to character variations there, coz TRP aunties will always have the strongest connect with the FL.

My favourite ML's have always been Ram from the OG BALH, Aditya from Imlie S1 & now Armaan. These characters have been layered quite well & have been played by good actors. These characters usually have past traumas & basically have been khadoos in the start but mellowed due to the FL.

Others were good but Aditya? Isn't he the OG version of Jhanak male lead.

Please don't get offended I am simply asking. Just want to know views of other side as I was Aryan fan.

Edited by Lavi_dovey - 12 days ago