Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 14 days ago

Why this Abhira calling Ruhi behen?She is not her behen ,it's cousin wo bhi half cousin.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira's mother has like 3 death blames on her. Abhira's pati has two ( as per kavu baby), Abhira ka khaata kholney ka time kab ayega smiley42

Abhira's pati was 2.5 - half death blame already mil gaya tha when refused to allow Abhira to donate blood for Madhav, so that too countssmiley36

Abhira should have 2 khoon maaf to match her husband atleast - Vidya & Ruhi should be parcelled in a gaadi & pushed off by her from the Rishta cliffsmiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

She is behaving as if ruhi ud gayismiley37

All this after ruhi called her mumma a murderer. 3 months dosti & 1 yr of torture greater than 22 years of unconditional love & supportsmiley27

Sirf shaq tha ab confirm ho raha hain ke abhira is bewakoof & a people pleaser more than armaan. Agar questions ke response chahiye toh go & ask goenkas, ruhi ke peeche kyun padi hain??? 🤦‍♀️

The dialogue should have been, How dare she call AK murderer?? yaha toh mujhe meri behen se milna hai, woh meri behen haismiley29smiley29

Edited by Sera-high123 - 14 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Why this Abhira calling Ruhi behen?She is not her behen ,it's cousin wo bhi half cousin.

To be fair, she doesn't know the half part of it yet....

Edited by Solitudelover - 14 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Legachyyyy queen can do anything.

meanwhile Le Armaan has this to say: Image
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Inaya10

smiley36 then she proceeds to give lectures on self-respect...like come on!! I am going to give her a day to settle down and come back to her senses. If anything, she should be the one who should be mad at them for neglecting her and her mum.

Same, I will also wait till characters get a costume change. Uske baad dekhte hain kaise behave karti hain. As of now I'm disappointed with episode & bts, will be happy if abhira does something to prove her mumma innocent. Not a murderer or a ghar todne waali

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 14 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Why was Vidya screaming as if Rohit had died & Ruhi had to live alone her whole life - isse dekhkar I am so scared to see her reaction on WD, especially if they go Gen 3 waysmiley44

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

The dialogue should have been, How dare they call AK murderer?? yaha toh mujhe meri been se milna hai, woh meri been haismiley29smiley29

someone wants to meet me ?Image
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

IMG_20241008_140049.jpgOkay madhav kliye sorry feel karna cancel. smiley7

Madhav ne collar padka - like seriously. His wife has been going on spewing rubbish to ABhira & Madhav pakdoes Sanjay ka collarsmiley7

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

mujhe dono hi nahi pasand. Dono hi bewakoof hai. Par Abhira yeh competition jeet rahi hai currently

my best wishes are with her to stay ahead of Armaan always !!!!