Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

What exactly had Ak said? And it never came up later as to why she could have said that?

Abhira was going nonstop talking about mg addressing him as p nanu & akshara told her woh koi p nanu nahi hain tumhaare.. Aisa kuch tha. I don't remember it properly.

Abhira at this point is confused, shocked, related and devasted all at once.

It will take time for her to herself together. To think properly. Considering last 3 months were not any better.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

IMG_20241008_150101.jpgWhat if I become a manish fossil goenka and kavu baby shipper. There is potential

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 14 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Armaan running after Vidya , the woman who mothered him and gave him a sense of belonging and an identity as the son of the family, was ridiculed ..and Abhira running after Ruhi, after three months of playing Dosti Dosti, and begging for her acceptance and answers is legit now…because she is her step cousin and shares 1/4th blood connection with her …!

Yeh Rishta hypocrisy kehlata hai !

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Armaan running after Vidya , the woman who mothered him and gave him a sense of belonging and an identity as the son of the family, was ridiculed ..and Abhira running after Ruhi, after three months of playing Dosti Dosti, and begging for her acceptance and answers is legit now…because she is her step cousin and shares 1/4th blood connection with her …!

mujhe dono hi nahi pasand. Dono hi bewakoof hai. Par Abhira yeh competition jeet rahi hai currently
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/6NO0YQGpsa4?si=TMgnBOWdMsBG8krX

Girl you came to know she was your cousin 2 seconds ago. There is absolutely no reason to be this dramaticsmiley22

this is so cringe..."mujhe meri behen seh milna hai" smiley39smiley39smiley39

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Legachyyyy queen can do anything.

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

IMG_20241008_150101.jpgWhat if I become a manish fossil goenka and kavu baby shipper. There is potential

Are you implying that Kavari can be "dusri" aurat in Manshi's life? smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

mujhe dono hi nahi pasand. Dono hi bewakoof hai. Par Abhira yeh competition jeet rahi hai currently

Me too didn't like both of their behavior. Abhira ka toh ekdum hi stupid hai because ye behenchara sirf 3 months se hai.

But apparently only Armaan is wrong for running after VV and Abhira is okay to run after Ruru.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I will still forgive Armaan for running behind V but this three months ka rishta is so funny… matlab Abhira itni jaldi move on kar gayi that this lady was behind her would be husband and now she is playing behen behen with her and she is running behind her as though she is facing an identity crisis now

But sometimes I feel bad for Abhira and Armaan all these two needed was love and apnapan