Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 14 days ago

https://x.com/donnapaulsen/status/1843500008789717330

This is still the most impactful Abhira-Goenka scene the show has had ( and one of my fav scenes in general). And they did it in like the first month into this gen smiley22

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Chalo atleast Shivam ko kaam mil gaya & Shivangi is not the lead - lekin phir bhi Maha sangam with Rishta would be odd, specially if they have old Rohit & new one in the same framesmiley36

I am glad Shivam got a better role for waiting .. in a bigger show .. loyalty to RS pays off

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Bechara really did not sign up for this did he. He honestly must have thought - ek toh meri crazy family, uske upar my wife & ex girlfriend are cousinssmiley29

the poor guy is already dealing with his Maa issues that he still needs to sort out,.now he must sort out his wife’s mumma issues.,his problems just increased that’s why he looks so overwhelmed 😂
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/donnapaulsen/status/1843500008789717330

This is still the most impactful Abhira-Goenka scene the show has had ( and one of my fav scenes in general). And they did it in like the first month into this gen smiley22

they waited too long … they brought Abhira and MG continuously .. Infact even made MG do her kanyadaan

The impact is totally lost

They have to now show distance between Abhira and Goenka’s when she realises the amount of pain her mother has gone through

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Didn't even think for a second why her mumma kept her away from the "best family". Iam ready to wait for couple more episodes to see how abhira is going to accept the fact. Hope track ke end mein apni mumma ko hi galat na bol de ke itne acchi behen, & p nanu se dur rakha use🤷‍♀️

It's stupid writing. I had thought Ab would feel betrayed that MG kept the truth from her. Here inspite of being overwhelmed she made the connection and realized MG knew the truth earlier and still no questions asked or misgivings as to why he hid it from her and instead was overjoyed that he did those rasamssmiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Bechara really did not sign up for this did he. He honestly must have thought - ek toh meri crazy family, uske upar my wife & ex girlfriend are cousinssmiley29

He still does not know they are sautele cousins

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Haan, that's why the IR fell so flat - in fact the episode when Manish found out had a better impact than today's episode - all thanks to the shitty writing & & absolutely no build up.

See I get where they have been going these last few weeks with the infertility, Vidya going villian & bonkers, Armaan turning comatose & Ruhi becoming besties with Abhira. It was needed so that it would make some sense in why Ab wants to maintain a relationship with Ruhi & why Kaveri is openly supporting Abhira & Abhimaan.

But the execution, dialogues & pacing was soo bad that there was absolutely no connect.

Even in Anupama the pacing was bad - DKP really wasn't able to manage such big tracks in 2 of its top serials & it's showing

even by ITV standards, the pacing has been absolutely HORRIBLE in the last few weeks. its like one sudden day someone at the dkp office woke up and realized that they had forgotten about the IR, and hence fast tracked everything for it only to make a khichdi smiley39

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/0ENqJxaYOws?si=d-O1bEC4PHPbw5mg

Ruhi and Abhira se zyada reaction toh vidya maata ka hai smiley37smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

watch vidya maata go kaatil ki beti bhi kaatil hogi if armaan gets so much as a paper cut due to abhirasmiley37

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 14 days ago