Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I agree - also I am glad they showed Abhira finally tell him off for using her as a punching bag all this time. They need to let off steam on each other & I am glad they're doing that - thoda to achcha wala angst milesmiley36

Yeah exactly. I am so tired of them consistently crying, this is a much better option. Plus considering they have to live in the same space without the family there is so much scope of good angsty scenes... Itna he de dey bas.

Honestly I liked today's episode. It was still better paced that what crap was shown over the last week. But this makes sense - they will show each member slowly turn against Abhira to the point that when they leave, Kaveri will have to agree to send them beyond OHsmiley36

maybe its dadisa plan to separate abhimaan by fake supporting her and turning each member against Ab including Ar so Ab leaves?
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly I liked today's episode. It was still better paced that what crap was shown over the last week. But this makes sense - they will show each member slowly turn against Abhira to the point that when they leave, Kaveri will have to agree to send them beyond OHsmiley36

if they go together it would be great but most likely it will be Ab leaving …🤬

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Agar kal ke spoilers ke baad Ab bashing se sab thak naa gaye ho to aaj ke precap ke baad Ar bashing start karein 🔥🔥🔥

I told yesterday only they both take consecutive turns to get bashed so that fans would always have enough content.smiley42

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeah exactly. I am so tired of them consistently crying, this is a much better option. Plus considering they have to live in the same space without the family there is so much scope of good angsty scenes... Itna he de dey bas.

Angst romantic scenes would be much better than the screeching banshee , MA and BEHEN jaap!

If only DKP serves!

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I agree - also I am glad they showed Abhira finally tell him off for using her as a punching bag all this time. They need to let off steam on each other & I am glad they're doing that - thoda to achcha wala angst milesmiley36

And they pause one thing for navratri Pooja.. Uska continuation bhi ho sakth hai. hai..Don't know leap is on card or not, but this might be for getting a closure to that matter .(kuch zyada logical hui na so aisa nahi hone ke chance zyada hai

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Leap ka I am a bit skeptical at least for the near future, cause they definitely are putting all their resources on anupama leap atm.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have been having the exact same thought ever since yesterday's episode aired. I am telling you, they will niptao Shivani ka track the exact same way & then jump for leap.

Shivani track is important before leap only if they are leaving together..... I am more inclined that Ab alone will leave, will be very happy to be proven wrong..

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If chacha- chachisa being upset at Ab is what the cabin drama is driving at, why don't they show it happen as it happen.. Rather than showing Vi Maata's banshee foreshadowing as coming true.. smiley7Same with if they show Ab leaving..