News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Idc about that, just let it be without children smiley22

Me too ok with leap without kids.... It is just that the pacing is so jarringly off..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

At least armaan is having a better hair day in the precap. Small mercies.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Its actually very typical. Now that kaveri is on her side for whatever reasons, they'll balace the scales by turning more of the family against her. Rohit vs Abhira will be of no use atm, cause he is anyways going to be against her soon enough due to Ruhi.

@bold.. Yeah...whatever reasons being the key

Solitudelover thumbnail

I can imagine MG after a typical Poddar drama getting into full josh with collar pakkad and saying mein meri beti ko yeh daldal se leke jaa rahi hu only for Kv to fire her bullet..

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I can imagine MG after a typical Poddar drama getting into full josh with collar pakkad and saying mein meri beti ko yeh daldal se leke jaa rahi hu only for Kv to fire her bullet..

would take mg taking abhira anyday over watching abhimaan rn, why are they married in the first place if tracks like IR is done and dusted withing two epis and turning the last postive characters as well into trashcans for no reason.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lavi_dovey

Others were good but Aditya? Isn't he the OG version of Jhanak male lead.

Please don't get offended I am simply asking. Just want to know views of other side as I was Aryan fan.

He was but they gave him a really good redemption arc. Also once he realised he loved Imlie, he bakaida took a divorce from his first wife & fought for Imlie with his family & the world.

But yeah, the OG actor was leaving, so they ruined the character, so that people accepted the new man in Imlie's life.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

After seeing the precap my umeed on a memory loss track grew more strongersmiley36. Baccha leap tho ayega nahi kyuki bechare humare leads ki naseeb mein SR ki bhagya nahi hainsmiley4

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Turning poddars one by one against abhira might be for mg to take her with them. Becharon ka ss bahut kamm hain, abhira udar jayegi toh limelight mein rahenge thoda.

And armaan can't take abhira for granted anymore, now he is not her "only" family. Uska p nanu aa gaye hain with his ulte haath ka thappad, ab toh haq se thappad maar sakte hain wohsmiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 12 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is looking like they were rushing towards leap, realized IR has not happened and thought.. Let us just get it done with..

I have been having the exact same thought ever since yesterday's episode aired. I am telling you, they will niptao Shivani ka track the exact same way & then jump for leap.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Turning poddars one by one against abhira might be for mg to take her with them. Becharon ka ss bahut kamm hain, abhira udar jayegi toh limelight mein rahenge thoda.

And armaan can't take abhira for granted anymore, now he is not her "only" family. Uska p nanu aa gaye hain & his ulte haath ka thappad, ab toh haq se thappad maar sakte hain wohsmiley36

Seems like DKP people r stalking IF and tag a lot.. That punching bag tag SM se hi mila hain inko๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…