Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Here People were criticizing the people who blamed Armaan for his last week maa jaap yesterday but not saying anything when Abhira doing behen jjap.

,People were angry at Armaan exactly not for his maa jaap but for ignoring his wife specially just after their marriage for 3 months.The same wife who doesn't have any emotional support other than him.wahan Abhira loss hua hurt hua coz of his maa jaap

Abhira ki behen jaap currently doing any harm to anyone ryt now.she is nt ignoring Armaan here .Then why should people criticize her?it will do harm in future like her ancestors.thats another mattersmiley37Her Dadisaa jaap was unbearable for me marriage manaoing phasesmiley36

People defend Armaan everyday when he does something crazy,but jumps at Abhira for each mistake of hers.must say it happens opposite way too.If Abhira defends her parents,Kv aur V ko itne dialogues kaise milta?smiley36Yahan V ,kv ,Ruhi will get more diagues than leads when these two's beizzati time smiley36

smiley37smiley37smiley37

This is something people of wisdom thought me "If You Tell The Truth You don't have to have a good memory" I apply that motto to to life it's about be true to yourself and be equally balance at all times.. I bash Armaan for messing up Ab first night of marriage by leaving at that door. I was happy when Armaan yelled at Ab regarding making cake after he told her to stay away from Vidya, and I bash her too. Then bash Armaan for saying it's enough to be in the same home with Vee even though she disown him. So why the hell was he sulking for 3 damn months and ignoring his responsibilities as a pati

That way I don't have to make any excuses for either, sometime it's just simple Ar is wrong then give elaborate excuse of his childhood or writers the same with Abhira being alone no one in the world. I'm a strict shooter if you do right I praise you if you do wrong you get bash.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

If you are looking for strong independent badass fl then watch Advocate Anjali Avasthi. I am not kidding she has self respect, gives back to everyone be it her mother or evil sister or villains/criminals.

Before I only watched clips but today I watched whole episode......... and they are really entertaining. Super OTT characters as well as their reactions, camera quality is also poor.

Most hilarious thing is they all address each other and themselves too with full name including advocate tag.

And the way fl does beizzati of everyone making them literally cry with frustration.smiley32

You all can check out:

https://youtu.be/Apa31I90jGs?si=ZsaDXSOzWmfjTiD5

smiley37

I love when she calls Yuvraj Babu waa, then beat the crap out of him smiley37smiley37

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

I am generally in anti fl group in all shows but this is one of show where I like both so can understand both sides.

Honestly Ab's career related things only come when they have show her sufferings in another form.

All other things are not shown, they simply happened in bg. I am saying it coz Kaveri said about oh so amazing skills of lawyer Ab and what we got to see does not match with ber perspective so I would like to assume Ab did other cases successful that were not shown that's why Kaveri was saying that. Yeh meri parallel world ki soch h.smiley6

Unfortunately I have understood now ki ye so called family oriented shows mein FL ka career zero hota h and despite her being good at her profession vo sirf struggle karti h, both financially and emotionally.

I can very well understand where you are coming from but we cannot expect much from ITV shows that to extremely poorly written ones.

this is so true .. why can’t they show a few episode of her actually working ..according to tv serials work is to go through a few files 😂. Meeting karna aur tender submit karna bas😂

Since time immemorial,people have loved courtroom drama - your main characters are lawyers - arre have a few episodes na where they show off their skills - they can have some professional takkars also - kya maza aata agar dhang se likkhe execute karte to? Par nahi - arre what are we expecting for people who make the suit wearing vakeel to change into a sari clad one the moment she gets married 🙄

And even at home contract marriage thi to salwar suit🤣 real marriage hai ab to sari…with full sleeve blouse🙄…what bakwaas is this?

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

These people are better off writing family drama. Courtroom drama ka satyanaash kar denge yeh. The few cases they have shown have been SO ridiculously written, its good they have stopped. That bit we can simply "imagine" . Jitnaa plot cringe abhi hai, kaafi hai.

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

These people are better off writing family drama. Courtroom drama ka satyanaash kar denge yeh. The few cases they have shown have been SO ridiculously written, its good they have stopped. That bit we can simply "imagine" . Jitnaa plot cringe abhi hai, kaafi hai.

I know- all the courtroom stuff so far has been so very third rate 🤦🏻‍♀️ but yaar itne paise wale production company hai - can’t they afford a slightly more educated writer ? Matlab - is it not a part of your job as a a writer to do some basic research on whatever profession your characters belong to and write accordingly .
all that prenuptial clause rubbish when so such law exists in India - and this is a supposedly highly reputed lawyer family .. what was all that even😅🤦🏻‍♀️

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: checky88

I know- all the courtroom stuff so far has been so very third rate 🤦🏻‍♀️ but yaar itne paise wale production company hai - can’t they afford a slightly more educated writer ? Matlab - is it not a part of your job as a a writer to do some basic research on whatever profession your characters belong to and write accordingly .
all that prenuptial clause rubbish when so such law exists in India - and this is a supposedly highly reputed lawyer family .. what was all that even😅🤦🏻‍♀️

@bold- one would think. but inko toh basic google search level ka research bhi nahi karna before writing script.

Pinecone thumbnail

https://x.com/onir_noir/status/1844072837990187142

kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai, jitna juntaa analyse karke thesis likhti hai, do the makers really think so much?

I also noticed how Abhira did not hug him or hold his hand even though she let him touch her and comfort her. If the reason really is because she feels isolated after his 3 months ka behavior then thats great. I look forward to seeing how Armaan bridges the distance he himself has created. Until recently Abhira was running behind him. but now she is way too shook not just by Vs deeds which have impacted her as much as Armaan but also by this new truth about her identity and the allegations on her mom. So now onus falls on Armaan to repair the distance he has created in addition to being there for abhira with all these new kaands. I do think he will live upto expectations but I wish that him and Abhira both start distancing themselves from people like Vidya, Goenkas and Ruhi. Yes, they cant cut them off for good due to the familial ties but they need to stop allowing these people to affect them.

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

https://x.com/onir_noir/status/1844072837990187142

kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai, jitna juntaa analyse karke thesis likhti hai, do the makers really think so much?

I also noticed how Abhira did not hug him or hold his hand even though she let him touch her and comfort her. If the reason really is because she feels isolated after his 3 months ka behavior then thats great. I look forward to seeing how Armaan bridges the distance he himself has created. Until recently Abhira was running behind him. but now she is way too shook not just by Vs deeds which have impacted her as much as Armaan but also by this new truth about her identity and the allegations on her mom. So now onus falls on Armaan to repair the distance he has created in addition to being there for abhira with all these new kaands. I do think he will live upto expectations but I wish that him and Abhira both start distancing themselves from people like Vidya, Goenkas and Ruhi. Yes, they cant cut them off for good due to the familial ties but they need to stop allowing these people to affect them.

Problem is makers won’t let them distance themselves from toxic people.like Vidya Goenkas Ruhi —- they are not creative enough to creative engaging plots!

So we, the audience continue. To suffer watching beloved characters being butchered..

As long as ABHIMAAN stay together dealing with the nonsense I’ll stick to watching even if it’s just their scenes just because off Sam and RoPu!

Pinecone thumbnail

Ya but its infuriating that we cant get a better written plot.

Its so ridiculous that both Abhira and Armaan remained mute about Ruhis deeds. Now shes supposedly pregnant so she will again be given leeway for that reason

Similarly V will get away claiming she was doing it out of "mamtaa".

Kaveri , MG , Cruella sisters are buzurg.

Sabka koi bakwaas reason hai to never be held accountable.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Problem is makers won’t let them distance themselves from toxic people.like Vidya Goenkas Ruhi —- they are not creative enough to creative engaging plots!

So we, the audience continue. To suffer watching beloved characters being butchered..

As long as ABHIMAAN stay together dealing with the nonsense I’ll stick to watching even if it’s just their scenes just because off Sam and RoPu!

Exactly, RS talking about he doesn't want to film in two location cause it causes delay, which is crap he just don't want to spent the money.. The fine at leas write the track better and more relatable. This crap with Ab just calling Ru behen nonsense. and when will she start asking Goenka's questions about what happen with her mother.