Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

But ye sab chodo. SS actually gave a great update.

Abhimaan s OH angst. With role reversal. Armaan cooking and trying to feed Abhira. She ignores him.

@Fortnihht I think you will like upcoming episodes. As according to SS,Abhira is still very much ignore Armaan mode.

@bold- i think i would like thatsmiley42
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mera fun toh IF ke random code ne uda diya hai. But fir bhi loophole mila smiley36

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

If Shivangi were playing Aadya, I would have believed RG was leaving. Abhi kam chance lag raha......but TRP will decide everything.

is the actress for aadhya finalized yet?

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

But ye sab chodo. SS actually gave a great update.

Abhimaan s OH angst. With role reversal. Armaan cooking and trying to feed Abhira. She ignores him.

@Fortnihht I think you will like upcoming episodes. As according to SS,Abhira is still very much ignore Armaan mode.

I dont think she is gonna be as bad as Armaan was. SS dude mentioned that specifically. that she is caught up with some task she has taken up- likely a case.

But I am not complaining that Armaan is being made to feel atleast a little bit of what he put Abhira through. will this prevent him from committing the same mistakes again though- that remains to be seen.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly I never like FL's coz they're normally written to be women who either are very headstrong, or they're people pleasers. I always connect more with the ML, as usually TV shows give more scope to character variations there, coz TRP aunties will always have the strongest connect with the FL.

My favourite ML's have always been Ram from the OG BALH, Aditya from Imlie S1 & now Armaan. These characters have been layered quite well & have been played by good actors. These characters usually have past traumas & basically have been khadoos in the start but mellowed due to the FL.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1843894480879136949

I love the scenes chosen here. Some of my fav moments

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

@bold- i think i would like thatsmiley42

Khushi mana - Abhira is giving back to Armaan for leaving her high & dry for 3 months smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Mera fun toh IF ke random code ne uda diya hai. But fir bhi loophole mila smiley36

you mean you’re a victim too ..smiley37
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I have only a prayer.Dadisa ki dafa ho jao dialogue mat edit karna plzsmiley4

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t hate Abhira in fact I felt very bad for her in today’s episode seeing her breakdown. I just dislike how she is polite to disgusting people like Kaveri, Vidya rather than giving back to them. I would stay 10 feet away from such people if I was her.

Me too..I don't Hate her..but I don't like her either..what's there to like ?

Although I prefer characters who speak their minds but there should be a balance in that also .. expecting that from a fl of itv is futile ..what I dislike most apart from the unwelcome interference is their love for their in laws smiley36Yes , I'd say 90% of the dils never talk back coz they have to live with the same ppl and financial independence and stuff , but how is it possible to still like n love people like vidya and manjari who are nothing but vile & biased? Ones who can never truly support their dils and the only business they have with them is bacha paida karo aur inko dadi bana do..

I've read so many times she's doing for arman ..coz she loves Arman she has to.love his family.. why not rhe opposite ? If his family is so abusive , it's not possiblet to entirely love the man also ..this is nothing but self invited trauma.

Edited by Krinya - 12 days ago