Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Will watch as it's been long I haven't seen a good consistent FL.

she is betrayed by her husband and her BFF ..your heart goes out to her ..but she is rock solid and moves on when people expect her to take her cheater husband back ..she is vulnerable, confused but eventually she does what is right for her ..and that is what I liked ..no mahanta whatsoever !
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

have you seen Silsila on Colors ? Dr Mauli was a very well-written character and the last FL I rooted for ..she had her stupid moments but she largely had a good head on her shoulders

The last fl ai rooted for was Maya from Beyhadh 2. I loved how she killed everyone coming in her way......smiley42😭

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

have you seen Silsila on Colors ? Dr Mauli was a very well-written character and the last FL I rooted for ..she had her stupid moments but she largely had a good head on her shoulders

Aditi dev sharma always choose unique characters which leaves beautiful memory in audience's mind🤩. Be it Dr. Mauli from Silsila or Katha from Katha Ankahee🥰...I don't know much about her character from Ganga but as I know, it was also a very unique one. Waiting for her comeback smiley42
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Sonakshi Bose used to. smiley42

Not to my liking. She got back together with the man who slapped her father.

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For me it is Nandini moorthy from kyy. My all time fvrt fl character. And for ml it is manik malhotra from kyy.

No couple can reach to the level of manan

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeh Vidya Kaveri ko mila ke kya milne wala hai ise. If you are out of the house think about yourself, your career and your married life. Teen mahine ho gaye shaadi ko aur yeh dono abhi bhi roommates hi hai.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mrigu

Yeh Vidya Kaveri ko mila ke kya milne wala hai ise. If you are out of the house think about yourself, your career and your married life. Teen mahine ho gaye shaadi ko aur yeh dono abhi bhi roommates hi hai.

@bold her favorite insults ki bharmar smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Not to my liking. She got back together with the man who slapped her father.

Only initial episodes were super good of krpkab after some time or especially after their divorce and she returning with grown up kid, mil ka rona......it turned typical show just without ott dialogues and heavy clothes and jewelleries.

But ye sab chodo. SS actually gave a great update.

Abhimaan s OH angst. With role reversal. Armaan cooking and trying to feed Abhira. She ignores him.

@Fortnihht I think you will like upcoming episodes. As according to SS,Abhira is still very much ignore Armaan mode.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In ITV we are never really shown professional aspects of a FL or ML because the focus is the family drama. Even here, we are supposed to assume that over past several months Abihra has done reasonably well and had a couple of cases against Armaan too- not just the Ruhi one. Armaan and Kaveri dialogues reflect that she has been doing reasonably well in her career for a newbie like her.thats why the woman who brushed off Abhira as a nobody changed her own rules to absorb Abhira in her firm. In a way its good they arent dwelling too much on professional aspects because they will bungle it up too much if they actually show court cases and all- they have no intelligence to actually write a proper screenplay of a legit court case being fought.