Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Tu wapis vidambana main aa gayi. I thought that got resolved after Armaan sudhar gaya smiley36

well, it turns out that Abhira's behen jaap is even more unbearable than Armaan's maa jaap smiley5

Normal hoga thoda tab dekhungismiley44 abhi toh bas rona hi hai dono ko

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold I haven't seen a single ITV FL who took practical decisions. Is there any?

have you seen Silsila on Colors ? Dr Mauli was a very well-written character and the last FL I rooted for ..she had her stupid moments but she largely had a good head on her shoulders
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm so confuse, kya hua that causing mini kalesh smiley44

no clue at all but same old hoga - Man vs Boat, Abhira fans vs Abhira dislikers. Legacy vs legachy.

Just channel and RS bajaoing every set of fans like mandir ka ghanta. smiley36

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold I haven't seen a single ITV FL who took practical decisions. Is there any?

Sonakshi Bose used to. smiley42

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

have you seen Silsila on Colors? Dr Mauli was a very well-written character and the last FL I rooted for ..she had her stupid moments but she largely had a good head on her shoulders

@bold Will watch as it's been long I haven't seen a good consistent FL.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t hate Abhira in fact I felt very bad for her in today’s episode seeing her breakdown. I just dislike how she is polite to disgusting people like Kaveri, Vidya rather than giving back to them. I would stay 10 feet away from such people if I was her.

Can't agree with you more...

Neither Mauli not Sonakshi was written by Bhavna Vyas. They were not Fls of s show that is primely centred around "Rishta". Bhai genre hi alag haa woh.

Even then This is only half way mark. Abhira is only 22. She still has time to grow and evolve

Mauli was already established gynecologist when her story starts.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/tiaz284683/status/1843867752278438002

In another news, Shahi will never let KaiRa fans live in peace. smiley42

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Honestly, I have not one episode where she has dealt with her professional life practically. Being a young lawyer with no connections, it is difficult to set up an independant practice and make enough money to have a decent life. The first few years are rough and you have to do whatever you can to float your boat and from what I have seen, Abhira wants to be a legal aid and help people like her mom did, not a corporate lawyer. But what has she done? She has withdrawn cases without informing clients, burst out at them due to personal problems and the mad family she married into has made everything else highly impossible. WHERE is the practicality here? I need to see her do well, be independant and be a solid woman but all I get is her taking beatings after beatings, cry for her abusive in laws and now 2 minute behan. It feels like the spark with which her journey began is gone. :(

I am generally in anti fl group in all shows but this is one of show where I like both so can understand both sides.

Honestly Ab's career related things only come when they have show her sufferings in another form.

All other things are not shown, they simply happened in bg. I am saying it coz Kaveri said about oh so amazing skills of lawyer Ab and what we got to see does not match with ber perspective so I would like to assume Ab did other cases successful that were not shown that's why Kaveri was saying that. Yeh meri parallel world ki soch h.smiley6

Unfortunately I have understood now ki ye so called family oriented shows mein FL ka career zero hota h and despite her being good at her profession vo sirf struggle karti h, both financially and emotionally.

I can very well understand where you are coming from but we cannot expect much from ITV shows that to extremely poorly written ones.

Edited by Drna7 - 12 days ago