News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

When she came back. The only condition she put forth to Kaveri was that Her mother will not be insulted.

But her mother is still being insulted now and namecalled as a khooni.
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I didn't hear SS guy say anything about Abhira uniting Kv and Vee ji smiley39

He talked about her not eating being a new bride and now in OH, and Ar bring food and the scene will be emotional. Then nonsense about Shruti acting, cause she was so in character they way she pushed Sam (Ab), the director yell cut to make sure there was no issue smiley36

@bold that push looked so bad. smiley21 Wish they asked Vidya to push Abhira from sideways the way Ruhi did.

Why don't anybody from yrkkh team request Shruti to tone it down a bit as a suggestion? How they do scenes with her without laughing or getting annoyed by her expressions? KP and Vidya both will be shouting in the upcoming scene shown in precap but one was shouting pathetically with her whole mouth open wide open, and other one was shouting just by her gripping voice.

If it's about calling out inconsistency in writing. You either call out everyone s inconsistent writing that includes the Ml .Who made all sort of tall promises and broke them within hours. Mot his first time and neither it will be his last

Or not at all.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t hate Abhira in fact I felt very bad for her in today’s episode seeing her breakdown. I just dislike how she is polite to disgusting people like Kaveri, Vidya rather than giving back to them. I would stay 10 feet away from such people if I was her.

Yes SAME. Idk what is with ITV writers that they have collectively decided to make women look helpless, dumb and have inhuman levels of tolerance and patience. Abusers, whether older or younger do not deserve patience, kindness or politeness. When are we gonna get an FL who understands that?

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

hate is such an extreme and intense emotion ..why would we waste it on a fictional character lol….

I find it hard to connect with ITV FLs because of their mahanta syndrome and their general busybodyness ..Abhira is a young woman of today ..one would expect her to be written in a manner that would resonate with today’s young women ..to be frank, I am not even today’s youth ..and even I find it hard to connect with her because I can’t imagine putting up with the shit she puts up with….there have been sporadic moments when she has truly touched me ..but overall I find the way her character is being written very inconsistent ..!

I have no qualms putting my opinions out in an open forum with regard to this show ..nothing to hide 🤣

I completely agree. I don't think I connect with any FL - be it Abhira or Anupama. I will say that I have seen versions of them in real life. Also saying from experience - it not easy to talk back to someone who is both elder to you & holds the top position in your household, no matter how wrong they are. It's very easy to say - jawab kyun nahi dete - it's because you have to live with them.

I have lived in a joint family my while life & have seen similar situations (family wale only - no EMA or the other stupid shitty stuff they show) where gusse main elders particularly will target young ones parvarish, coz it's the easiest way to insult you without saying much. It's wrong - but it's not going to help if you intend on staying with them in the long run.

Also people saying - then why don't you walk out. Well yes walking out is one option, but then you will always be in the guilt that tumhari wajah se ghar toota hai. You can live with it - but that fact will never change.

I am not advocating women to tolerate abuse or to be doormats & neither will I say that kranti karo aur apne liye lado. I will say just one thing - we would need to respect their choice, while they will have to live with the consequences of their choices.

Sorry thoda emotional ho gayi - chalo let's gat back to roasting program smiley36

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

But her mother is still being insulted now and namecalled as a khooni.

And she is trying to piece the puzzle back and will eventually try to clear her mom's name

Bhai kapde tak toh badal lene do bechari ko

Abhira kuch ghante hi hua haa jaane hua usse

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Here People were criticizing the people who blamed Armaan for his last week maa jaap yesterday but not saying anything when Abhira doing behen jjap.

,People were angry at Armaan exactly not for his maa jaap but for ignoring his wife specially just after their marriage for 3 months.The same wife who doesn't have any emotional support other than him.wahan Abhira loss hua hurt hua coz of his maa jaap

Abhira ki behen jaap currently doing any harm to anyone ryt now.she is nt ignoring Armaan here .Then why should people criticize her?it will do harm in future like her ancestors.thats another mattersmiley37Her Dadisaa jaap was unbearable for me marriage manaoing phasesmiley36

People defend Armaan everyday when he does something crazy,but jumps at Abhira for each mistake of hers.must say it happens opposite way too.If Abhira defends her parents,Kv aur V ko itne dialogues kaise milta?smiley36Yahan V ,kv ,Ruhi will get more diagues than leads when these two's beizzati time smiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kab khatam hoga yeh track??? Na show chhod paa rahi hu na dekha jaa raha haismiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

hey .:please call out Armaan if you find him inconsistent ..I mean you absolutely should ..and on Sanjay Bansal, I agree with you a 100% ..he is the most consistently written character on this show !

Edit - you might not know but during the IPL tracks, I wrote an OS after the Shivshakti episode where I called him dhobi ka kutta….

But yes, I do have a soft corner for Armaan’s character like you do for Abhira’s :)

@bold - Please share the link - I would love to read it.

@red - me too. I feel almost like I have adopted him & cannot hear anything bad about him, even if I just called him gadha a few days back 😂

And Yes. Maybe I did overreact.

I am not supporting doormat like behaviour. Neither I want to Abhira to cater to her abusers

It's just that it's sad how little thought is given to a female character trauma and vulnerabilites

How they are always supposed make all the right decisions without missing a beat

I just wish as a woman. Female character are eventually accept with all their flaws and are given the same consideration male characters get.