Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Yes. Catering to the likes of Vidya and Ruhi is not right. ABhira is making all the wrong decisions

I would love it if she stopped caring about them. But she will not. Ruhi and Vudya are always going to part of her life

But Abhira has always, always. Done the right thing eventually

Whether it leaves PH after the Deal reveal

Or Deciding to marry Armaan in the temple.

So, she will come around it is just a matter of time. Maybe not completely detach herself from pyaari behena and Maa. But she will definitely learn to maintain distance

Also, I keep forgetting that this place to Abhira is like X is to Armaan

Armaan is allowed to have vulnerabilities. Its ok for Armaan to take his time to get over his millions of obsessions because of childhood trauma. But Abhira who has always carved family love being happy about her new found family is a strict no-no. That's not allowed.

How dare Abhira have normal human emotions such as vulnerability and weakness. Only Armaan is allowed to have those.

My bad smiley36

I get where you are coming from and I agree with you đź’Ż

As I have written before as well - Abhira can no longer be that Spitfire she was when she first came to PH in a deal shaadi with Armaan. At that time she had no relations & her only focus was to get her degree & walk off, coz she did not sign up to be a bahu of P house.

Then she made rishte in that house and fell in love with Armaan. She wanted those people to become her true family since she never had one & had always craved for one. She fell in love with her 1 yr deal husband & hoped he 2 would reciprocate. During Charu reveal, she was quiet as she felt she was wrong to have kept this secret from Armaan and the family & did the same even during deal shaadi reveal. Abhira never talks back if she feels she is wrong, but will never take it if she or her mom's parvarish was being insulted when it's not even her fault.

Yes she has made a lot of mistakes & I get that she is allowed to make them as much as anyone else.

A lot of us here are sensitive to the imbalance in the story. Armaan making a mistake will call for his head, while Abhira doing one is okay coz she is vulnerable - this is both here & on X.

For the 1 week Armaan did "maa" jaap. Only Armaan was called out, but Abhira still allowing Vidya to walk all.over her was okay. Now Abhira allowing Vidya to behave horribly with her & running behind Ruhi is okay, but Armaan will still be penalized for shouting at Abhira for something he was blaming himself.

FL's are supposed to be mahaan & try to patch up everyone in the family, even if they have to listen to taunts & shraaps. We get that. But just like we called out Armaan, we get to call out Abhira as well. And just like we love Armaan, we love Abhira as well. Many of us here watch the show for only those 2 as a pair. Together. Not one without the other. I am talking as a neutral fan, hence saying this. Baaki we can always agree to disagree

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

honestly I have not been able to connect with her character since the day she allowed Kaveri and Sanjay to speak ill of her mother and was more bothered about getting Charu together with her boss cum boyfriend 🙄

Ngl, it has been a downhill arc for her since then. I’d rather have an FL who actually takes practical decisions, can stand up for herself and her loved ones, can differentiate between right and wrong, is affirmative, sane and calm headed than someone who will pull stunts like swag se swaagat and challenging the family matriarch that she will shake the foundation of the PF only to turn around and beg for her validation and take a job at the same firm a few months later. Abhira has the best intentions but her actions and dialogues always end up giving her completely opposite outcomes which is the problem with the writing.

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I get where you are coming from and I agree with you đź’Ż

As I have written before as well - Abhira can no longer be that Spitfire she was when she first came to PH in a deal shaadi with Armaan. At that time she had no relations & her only focus was to get her degree & walk off, coz she did not sign up to be a bahu of P house.

Then she made rishte in that house and fell in love with Armaan. She wanted those people to become her true family since she never had one & had always craved for one. She fell in love with her 1 yr deal husband & hoped he 2 would reciprocate. During Charu reveal, she was quiet as she felt she was wrong to have kept this secret from Armaan and the family & did the same even during deal shaadi reveal. Abhira never talks back if she feels she is wrong, but will never take it if she or her mom's parvarish was being insulted when it's not even her fault.

Yes she has made a lot of mistakes & I get that she is allowed to make them as much as anyone else.

A lot of us here are sensitive to the imbalance in the story. Armaan making a mistake will call for his head, while Abhira doing one is okay coz she is vulnerable - this is both here & on X.

For the 1 week Armaan did "maa" jaap. Only Armaan was called out, but Abhira still allowing Vidya to walk all.over her was okay. Now Abhira allowing Vidya to behave horribly with her & running behind Ruhi is okay, but Armaan will still be penalized for shouting at Abhira for something he was blaming himself.

FL's are supposed to be mahaan & try to patch up everyone in the family, even if they have to listen to taunts & shraaps. We get that. But just like we called out Armaan, we get to call out Abhira as well. And just like we love Armaan, we love Abhira as well. Many of us here watch the show for only those 2 as a pair. Together. Not one without the other. I am talking as a neutral fan, hence saying this. Baaki we can always agree to disagree

As someone who loves both Armaan and Abhira. I disagree

People here are harsher on Abhira. Just like X is to Armaan.

I don't have problem with calling out Abhira. I have problem with how little thought is given to her trauma, her vulnerabilities.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Guys are we really discussing about who is better, who does more mistakes, who should be bashed more and what not.........

Extreme reactions for both characters are useless as in every track each take turns to do mistakes. Dono mein self respect nahi h, dono doormat h.

Dono ek no. ke bewakoof h, pagal h, thappad deserve karte h, dono maaa aur phemily jaap karte h, dono turu soulmates h, to hum kyu aapas mein lade? I he to vese bhi kal forehead touch - kiss aur romance karna h.smiley36

Vese dono ko bhot sara bash bhi karna chahiye chahe fl ho ya ml nahi to nazar lag jaati h.

Abhi episode air hone ka wait karo, fir defend ya bash kar lena. Pata chale last time (Upma wala spoiler) ki tarah sabke arguments waste ho jaaye.

Edited by Drna7 - 13 days ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

beautiful

Can DKP bring these types of scenes back!

So much better than toxicity and stupidness being shown with “ma, ma, ma” jaap and “behen , behen, behen” jaap!

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

They had an entire episode dedicated to just Abhira giving it back to everyone

https://x.com/AdhyaK007/status/1844048986476577038

Although I loved this episode, to be fair she only gave it back to Armaan in this, a little bit to Ruhi and then Kaveri for trying put a price tag on her self respect and her mumma’s last wish. She never really gave it back for the character assasination that her dead parents were put through, in clear terms.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Ngl, it has been a downhill arc for her since then. I’d rather have an FL who actually takes practical decisions, can stand up for herself and her loved ones, can differentiate between right and wrong, is affirmative, sane and calm headed than someone who will pull stunts like swag se swaagat and challenging the family matriarch that she will shake the foundation of the PF only to turn around and beg for her validation and take a job at the same firm a few months later. Abhira has the best intentions but her actions and dialogues always end up giving her completely opposite outcomes which is the problem with the writing.

completely concur and this is all I have been trying to say too ..I mean two days after swag se swagat, Kaveri had pulled the rug from under her feet ..what’s the point of such false bravado ..why would you make your character seem like a boss woman one day just to topple her over two days later …it is this inconsistency in writing that needs to be called out ..!

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Although I loved this episode, to be fair she only gave it back to Armaan in this, a little bit to Ruhi and then Kaveri for trying put a price tag on her self respect and her mumma’s last wish. She never really gave it back for the character assasination that her dead parents were put through, in clear terms.

When she came back. The only condition she put forth to Kaveri was that Her mother will not be insulted.

Screenshot_2024-10-09-22-26-34-74_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Bhaiya ek Kartik dikhana,

Are Sasta wala dikhana.