Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Who actually stood up for their parents ever?No one ,Atleast Abhira used to do it initially,not after that drama family became her family.Armaan never stood up for her mother .The reason is unknown.isliye I can wait for the end of generation.But still He doesn't even have any flashback.he wasn't an infant that time as per story narrative before.He was called Ganda khoon which related to his mother ,but chup chap sunthe hain.These people never regard him as their family ,but still plz them .Aaj V ne Armaan ko sautela aur saga ki position main flip karate rehte hain .phir bhi it will be her maa.

@ajab it is not like that .Both Armaan and Abhira cannot do any mistakes.

When Armaan character falters,it's shitty writing .But when Abhira character falters,it's character's problem

Note:I don't support Armaan or Abhira beyond a limit.I bash both.When Abhira becomes unbearable I bash her badly when Armaan becomes shitty I bash him too.

But I don't understand people defend either Armaan or Abhira when they did mistakes by blaming on writing on a certain point,But if the opposite one does,the character is dislikable.But everyone have the right to like and dislike a character.

Both Armaan and Abhira doesn't have self respect or self worth.Both if the character's writing get shitty at some point.you have to accept it,despite whoever your fav is.

That's so true even the well wisher of Abhimaan

a woman is laughing in front of a screen that says multi show on it

@ red: Completely agree, that's why I bash according to the moment equally.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t hate Abhira in fact I felt very bad for her in today’s episode seeing her breakdown. I just dislike how she is polite to disgusting people like Kaveri, Vidya rather than giving back to them. I would stay 10 feet away from such people if I was her.

hate is such an extreme and intense emotion ..why would we waste it on a fictional character lol….

I find it hard to connect with ITV FLs because of their mahanta syndrome and their general busybodyness ..Abhira is a young woman of today ..one would expect her to be written in a manner that would resonate with today’s young women ..to be frank, I am not even today’s youth ..and even I find it hard to connect with her because I can’t imagine putting up with the shit she puts up with….there have been sporadic moments when she has truly touched me ..but overall I find the way her character is being written very inconsistent ..!

I have no qualms putting my opinions out in an open forum with regard to this show ..nothing to hide 🤣

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Exactly Great Kaveri Poddar changed her law for Abhira. That has to count for something.

that promo turned up in this way....she did become the cause of major changes in the poddars....kaveru had to accept...woh kaveri jo abbhira se nafrat karti thi...she also had to accept ki usme baat hai....its defo not a choti baat...pura foundation hil gaya hai...😂

On another note Ropu completed 200 episode today.

https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1844017391841452095

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Same can be said about Armaan.

Actually the only character in this gen who "walks the talk" is PhuphaSa.

hey .:please call out Armaan if you find him inconsistent ..I mean you absolutely should ..and on Sanjay Bansal, I agree with you a 100% ..he is the most consistently written character on this show !

Edit - you might not know but during the IPL tracks, I wrote an OS after the Shivshakti episode where I called him dhobi ka kutta….

But yes, I do have a soft corner for Armaan’s character like you do for Abhira’s :)

Edited by sharadrocks - 13 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow! Time flies. Such a nice edit.

I'm actually missing his specs waala look . I do love his eyes. But i think intermittentlybhe should wear specs too. Reality mein bhi jo log specs pehente hai - they may have contact lenses but sometimes wear glasses too.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Seeing 50+ Anuj dancing and singing "pehla nasha..........pehla pyaar h" song gave me biggest second hand embarrassment.😭😭😭😭

Thanks dkp for not making our Armaan chomu like him.🙏🏻

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

a man in a suit and tie is eating popcorn from a container that says inside

Yeah I'm enjoying the comments,

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t hate Abhira in fact I felt very bad for her in today’s episode seeing her breakdown. I just dislike how she is polite to disgusting people like Kaveri, Vidya rather than giving back to them. I would stay 10 feet away from such people if I was her.

Abhira use to give back to KP though just by words, but atleast she use to speak up! I still remember episodes from munh dikhayi till deal marriage revelation, Abhira was an unconventional character tbh. Now she is just a punching bag or a doormat who doesn't even value or fought for her own mother. Ruhi is above her mother for her now. From a girl who once said "tumhari mama aur dadisa ney mujhe bezat karne ka theka liya hai" is now baking cakes for same maa after being cursed and treated like a bad omen.

Last time Rishta wrote consistent character was way back in Gen 1.

Starting from Gen 2 every character including leads change their stance conveniently to suit the story. It has just gotten worse with time.

The only character that comes somewhat close to real life is Phupha.

Also, this is itv. To expect Fl. Especially a Rishta fl to not be mahaan is unrealistic.

Even OG Akshara who I adore has this mahaanta syndrome

Dusro ki problems zabardasti solve karke uska credit lena is Rishta fl ki parampara smiley36