Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Panauti Buddha 150 saal ka hogaya lekin marrne ka naam hi nahi le raha hai!

True legacy lead💅🏻💅🏻

If you see Rishta history all the major kaands were done by people with Goenka surname only, so MG will remain here for drama-kalesh.smiley42

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

More than anything else I am eagerly waiting for KP blasts on VV…… go V make one more viler kaand and I will grab some popcorn 🍿 smiley39

I was cracking up when she was putting water in that jar smiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I was cracking up when she was putting water in that jar smiley36smiley36

ek se bhakdar ek ajeeb prani rehte hai PH me😆
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Nothing in this show is consistent since so many months so I am not shocked or disappointed with Ar-Ab sudden change. I am satisfied as watching Ar like that was just badsmiley11....... Ab's current trigger point is baby related things, Ar know that and gence realised as all of it is going extreme, this is what I'll give reason for today.

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Toffee wali Dadisa ko ab Paani collect karna pad raha h, kya din aa gaye h.smiley19

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ak booth is in abhimaan room 🤓 Abhira told na mumma mere sath hi 🥱 so booth is haunting ruhi now to leave the soul free by ruhis maafi.

Screenshot_2024-10-06-07-17-46-923_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Ruhi in sleep gets all past bits of matasree death and shouts matasreee. She told rohit that because of her own masi her matasree died. She hates her masi. Rohit went to get water and fufa came near door saw ruhi saying akshara masi and killed her mother. He has best brain out of all he connected immediately abhira ke maa ka naam akshara hi na kya wohi hi yeh. 😂

20241006_080901-COLLAGE.jpg

Past bits of ak saying she did accident of arohi and hospital scene where arohi left her breaths is shown.

20241006_074611-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufa is the booth roaming in nights now what he wants is trp audience all should fight and separate so that firm is his. His ego got hurt with rohit saying bhayya bhabhi are good lawyers. 😉

Screenshot_2024-10-06-07-16-50-927_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 14 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ak booth is in abhimaan room 🤓 Abhira told na mumma mere sath hi 🥱 so booth is haunting ruhi now to leave the soul free by ruhis maafi.

Screenshot_2024-10-06-07-17-46-923_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Ruhi in sleep gets all past bits of matasree death and shouts matasreee. She told rohit that because of her own masi her matasree died. She hates her masi. Rohit went to get water and fufa came near door saw ruhi saying akshara masi and killed her mother. He has best brain out of all he connected immediately abhira ke maa ka naam akshara hi na kya wohi hi yeh. 😂

20241006_080901-COLLAGE.jpg

Past bits of ak saying she did accident of arohi and hospital scene where arohi left her breaths is shown.

20241006_074611-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufa is the booth roaming in nights now what he wants is trp audience all should fight and separate so that firm is his. His ego got hurt with rohit saying bhayya bhabhi are good lawyers. 😉

Screenshot_2024-10-06-07-16-50-927_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

I am enjoying ruhi scenes. Ruhbhira also looks fun. 😄 garvita as positive ruhi really does justice to that role. I am glad that they fixed ruhi for good.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

This scene….. I didn’t watch the episode and not willing to also… but this scene is lit…

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ar gets breakfast to abheera and she rejects saying she has meeting with client.

20241006_082740-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi wanted to eat spicy stuff and vidya is giving her as per her choice.

Dadi asked e ladki to eat food and go.

20241006_082314-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi fakes nausea says she has no mood to eat so she will go to her b. Nanu and let abhira drop her. Ar says it's on the way so she can. Vidya is not ok but ruhi abheera go happily. Ruhi msgd ar that it's his plan to take her to gvs.

What's the green juice is it neem ka juice or any aam ka panna Or phenyl🤑

20241006_082356-COLLAGE.jpg