Team Phufasa

Posted: 14 days ago

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1842752480293048663

Mujhe ye KP pasand hain... Pls cvs let her be like thissmiley36smiley36

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

bolo Ar and Ab also caught with flip virusπŸ˜† and the virus is getting stronger …. After IR watch how poddars and goenkas gonna flip here and theresmiley37

Flip kar kar ke show ko flop kar dete hai … phir trp nahi bolke sabko maar dete hai - except a certain few dinosaurs who are β€˜amar’ . Phir naye logon ko le aate hai … wohi same story .. 2 sisters in love with one guy - bas profession change kar do… kabhi doctors , to kabhi lawyers to kabhi kuch aur. hum sab mar jaenge par yeh show kabhi khatm hone wali hai i think πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Edited by checky88 - 14 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Vidya is making ladoos and chachi asked masa to tell recipe of ladoos she made during pregnancy so that they can make for ruhi.

Dadi taunted Vidya saying let Vidya do it she is doing everything now. Vidya forgot she insulted dadi by not telling her to give arti first. Vidya said I was in kushi. Nahi it's booth of bacha on head.

Before abhinaan get their kid Vidya is fallen on dadis feet and asks mafi from abhira ar both. πŸ€— yrkkh style

Screenshot_2024-10-06-07-14-29-966_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Might watch today's episode after so long just for Dadismiley41

After watching fufasa promo of sunday episode got some guts and started watching today's episode and it's 8 minute I guess what Iike today's episode's these first 8 minutes.Pure bgm,new room location,Armaan's realization,Dadisa's water us above my body I become fan of that technique.Let's see what happeed next.

It's a small good review I thought if there is a toxicity after those some minutes,so why not give a good review.

I am surprised episode length is 30 minute today.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Screenshot_2024-10-06-07-11-06-435_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Ruhi told ar to balance biwi and maa. What all maa has done right support maa if wrong don't support.

Dadi told ruhi when she got her back for rohit to balance life as wife and bahu both . Today it applied to ar through ruhi. Wah wah kya din dikha rahe hi 🀣 sab ko sadbuddhi upma prasad by cvs

20240725_100428-COLLAGE.jpg

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abhimaan room mein ding dong is not happening so they pushed to ruro room for that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ e kya style hi i was rofl seeing the swap of rooms. So seeding ke liye vastu is good in ruro room and for germination abhimaan room delivery ka gvs mein πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe Vidya did something to room to get chiraag faster or Ro did to make his love Ru tied to him.........😬😬😬😬

Well I told this yesterday only ki this room made one preg. and mind-heart change on super short notice, can give Ab-Ar their prasad too......🀭

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Panauti Buddha 150 saal ka hogaya lekin marrne ka naam hi nahi le raha hai!

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Maybe Vidya did something to room to get chiraag faster or Ro did to make his love Ru tied to him.........😬😬😬😬

Well I told this yesterday only ki this room made one preg. and mind-heart change on super short notice, can give Ab-Ar their prasad too......🀭

vastu affect I felt 😝 that room is for seedling affects. He got buddhi before only. Brahmastra shraap will be taken back by mata so positive affect there she looks a broker to couples 😝😝
Edited by Mehersudha - 14 days ago