Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 14 days ago

Thx so much for the Insightful post.

My question is..can arman ever be that person who would stand by abhira in hardships ? May be once or twice in their lifetime , not more than that..I believe abhira will also flip a lot of times , this is just the start of their marriage..

Aisa laga he's a completely different person then and now ?

Never mind arman ..

But you've summed up ruhi so well..I mean none of us her support her actions..but to give the credit where it's due , she knows arman like the back of her hand ..the past is past & no revelations would be relevant now ..even the sister bond unless it brings a big twist..the reason arman gave so much leeway to ruhi was that he felt guilty towards her, and rightly so..I accept it ..reason abhira gives leeway to ruhi is bec she somewhere believes that ruhi is capable of being a better person so she keeps giving her chances..same reason rohit kept the hope alive ..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

lol yrkkh wale jhanak ki pair pakadne ki scenes daal rahe hai smiley37

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1842929305514565687

Arre this toh I'm hearing for the first time..šŸ„± "mujhe bas aakhri mauka de do"šŸ¤£ aakhri baar maaf kar do abhira

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

lol yrkkh wale jhanak ki pair pakadne ki scenes daal rahe hai smiley37

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1842929305514565687

Genuinely surprised that Anuj hasnā€™t touched Upma Deviā€™s feet yet..
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Rohith ka pattha katne wala hai guys smiley36 romit also knows about it. I watched romit's part in that prank video he said bear with me until i am here something like that so soon jaane wala hai smiley1

Yessss!!šŸ’ƒ I want this!! Abheera banjao apni ma ki betiā€¦ suurryyy, apni kaatil ma ki betiā€¦ logon ko swarg pauchaoā€¦ show your genes baby queen! Ek saal hogaya iss gen mein koi upar nahi gayaā€¦ Phir forum mein kalesh hi kalesh hogašŸ¤£šŸ¤£.. and wasnā€™t this too predictableā€¦ fufasa abhi koi reveal nahi karne wale theā€¦ I am sure IR and Rohitā€™s death will coincide.. tabhi toh dialogues aayenge, ki tumhari ma ne mujhse meri Maatashree and Papa ko china and tumne mere pati ko!!! Kaatil Maa ki kaatil beti!!! Dhoommm tananananašŸ„
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I like your write up. But to me as a viewer, I cant over look the past and not compare the fact that Ruhi is getting away all too easily despite many big crimes and Abhira , Armaan are made miserable despite being much better people. Its impossible for me to buy this acchai act of Ruhi after everything she's done.

Infact theres no comparison. Ruhi is vile. Her current acting is not gonna negate who she is inherently. Armaan and Abhira are wonderful people who sometimes make wrong choices. But they are made to pay much more than needed.

Also this abandonment and trauma of Ruhi is way over exaggerated.

yes Ruhi got princess treatment from goenkas and Armaan got treated like a poor relative by podaars..but he doesnā€™t do,plotting and planning..
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

yeh kab huašŸ«¢šŸ¤Æ.. one of the disadvantages of ffing the epā€¦ I am so done with itv glorifying pair pakadnaā€¦ and jhanak mein toh fl aaye din pair pakadti rehti hai but yaha Ar kyu fl bana hua haišŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø kabhi Ruhi ke pair toh kabhi Ab keā€¦ this is getting cringey nowā€¦

aaj hogaya e bit paav pakadliyašŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

Donā€™t know if itā€™s intentional or unintentional by makers, but I seem to find lots of parallels and role reversals.

There are 2 couples, each with a partner who has a history of abandonment issues. Ruhi, who despite having the love and support of family, unable to overcome it due to proper guidance. Armaan, who despite having a huge family, suffering his whole life with fear of abandonment by his family. Each have a partner who have had quite a happy, safe and stable childhood, yet been victims of their partnersā€™ past. Rohit, who couldnā€™t handle his wife and brotherā€™s past and ran away from the situation. Abhira, who endures constant abuse due to her husbandā€™s inability to take stand for himself or her.

KP, who wanted Rohit to handle the firm by giving half of Armaanā€˜s cases to Rohit, yet Rohit himself handing over the case to Armaan and validating him as the best lawyer.

Abhira tried to make Rohit understand Armaanā€™s point of view when he was angry with Armaan. Today Ruhi tried to make Armaan realize how he is taking Abhira for granted. I also liked how it was Ruhi, the person who had done everything to separate Abhira-Armaan finally accepting how futile her efforts have been. It also meant if a person like Ruhi who has always been against Abhira can see her pain, how oblivious and ignorant Armaan has been.

Another parallel was how Abhira set up the whole kabbadi match by faking the gravity of Aryanā€™s wounds to bring Armaan-Rohit close. Similarly today Ruhi faked annoyance towards food to take Abhira to GH to cheer her up.

Finally, the biggest parallel was how one couple who struggled so much to be together finally are so apart from each other emotionally. On the other hand, thereā€™s another couple who didnā€™t have any emotional connect who finally seem to have found each other.

Iā€™m not going to get into the past behaviors of any characters. Iā€™m not going to validate who deserves more happiness and who less. Iā€™m not going to get into who is more wrong and who is more right. Iā€™m not going to get into why Rohit-Ruhi deserve all the happiness without any real effort and yet why Armaan-Abhira endure all the misery after all their genuine efforts. Iā€™m willing to look past them not because I donā€™t recognize them, but because these are not going to yield any results for any of the characters. Armaan-Abhira realize bringing Ruhiā€™s marriage stunt is going to only cause more pain to Rohit and the family. Throwing Ruhi out isnā€™t going to make Abhira be accepted into the family. I would like to believe a person like Ruhi, who was so obsessed with breaking their relationship and Armaan, could only reach the current stage in her life if she genuinely moved on. Ruhiā€™s humiliation for her past deeds isnā€™t going to lessen Abhiraā€™s by this family. Rohit-Ruhi having or not having a child isnā€™t going to change the status quo for Abhira-Armaan. Would I like Ruhi to be honest with Rohit, yes, but why would she? She lived in this house for 1 year without letting anyone know her real intentions, she came back to this marriage under deceit, all based on a hope that she knew might never be fulfilled. Now when she has finally realized she has that one person in her life who might be with her forever, with whom she can finally find peace and happiness, why would she want to jeopardize that. When the person who suffered the most because of Ruhi, Abhira is willing to forgive her and care for her, who is still willing to form a sisterly bond, itā€™s only logical for Ruhi to take the first steps towards that relationship. Will Ruhi go back to hating Abhira again after the identity reveal, most likely yes, but I would like to believe itā€™s not because itā€™s Abhira this time, but because she is reflection of the source of her pain, Akshara. Itā€™s only natural for her to show her hatred towards Abhira as Akshara herself is no more, after harboring a lifetime of hatred and fear that she will once again lose her dear ones because of Akshara. Does Abhira deserve this, absolutely not, but she is the one who is going to face the consequences of a decision her mom made.

The makers chose the right time to do 2 things. Make Rohit aware of Ruhiā€™s childhood, to see how he handles her. Most importantly, make Armaan realize Abhiraā€™s pain, so that he can support Abhira during her time of identity crisis. If the makers refuse to show Armaan support Abhira, then their relationship really was never meant to be.

It was Armaanā€™s plan to take Abhira to GH and I donā€™t see any similarities in khabadi plan and this.

I would have definitely loved and connected to Abhira and Ruhi bond only if she changed when Armaan left her at the altar, or even when Rohit came back ,instead she thought he died, she never cared a bit about his feelings when he was genuinely trying to give their relationship another chance. And the worst part she blackmailed Armaan to marry her when she clearly saw how much he loves Abhira. Even after the car stunt she was begging and trying to convince Armaan to marry her. She started her relationship on lies and the relationships that r built on lies wonā€™t long lasted. Entire family is supporting and backing these couple , what exactly did they face to get stronger ? Rohit ran away from the marriage earlier . Even if they gave 10% of what Armaan and Abhira faced and they still be together then may be yes. But for now it all looks fake. If past doesnā€™t matter how does Abhiraā€™s mammaā€™s should effect achi Sachi Ruhi Birla ? Now she also have her sacha pyaar and a few days back she said none of them left her it was all in her head, so why hate Abhira. She is fake and will always remain one.
And I feel Armaan will definitely stand for Abhira after the IR.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 14 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arre this toh I'm hearing for the first time..šŸ„± "mujhe bas aakhri mauka de do"šŸ¤£ aakhri baar maaf kar do abhira

ek record banake rakhni hi usko thaki har baar mooh open na kareinšŸ¤£

This season there wonā€™t be any death blames on Abhria , tho kushi nahi milegi IYKYK smiley39 Phufa will reveal IR anslf most probably Armaan and Abhira will leave the house together. Pagal Ruhi might kill her husband in paagal pan as per many wishes and end up in mental asylum. Or DKP for a change should kill Ruhi , turn Rohit into a villain and he can take revenge on Abhria ,Armaan thinking they did it finally knowing his paagal mom killed her as she was faking the pregnancy smiley39 like her mom did ,this will be the best twist and TRPā€™s will cross 2.5 pushing maa down to 2.nd position šŸ˜‚

Edited by Chaitu.V - 14 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

https://youtu.be/RSJSVgThGDs?si=1t0NdgFDOMUNgx4e

Taja khabr bola hi dekhte hi hoga ya nahi