Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItvDrama thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

This was a good episode. One thing that has been consistent by the makers is the metaphor between the turtle and Armaan, both are slow. Looks like the touch of the turtle managed to do what the princess’s kiss and tears couldn’t do, finally the sleeping prince seems to have woken up and the makers have finally decided to have Armaan take a side.

Armaan - he is doing the same blunder one more time with Abhira. He is once again refusing to address the cause of her pain and focusing on fixing it. When he realized his love for Abhira, he wanted to restart the relationship without addressing the core problem, his family’s and his own behavior during the deal marriage towards her and wanted to fix it by marrying her, which has led to her still being insulted, blamed and suffering so much pain till date. Now when he finally realizes how he has been ignorant towards his wife and left her all alone to handle everything, he is still failing to address the main issue and trying to fix it. What he is doing is applying a band-aid for a bullet wound. As long as he doesn’t remove the bullet itself, the wound isn’t going to heal completely. Other than brief moments of realization, like the drunken state during his marriage with Ruhi or like today, he seems to have complete lack of awareness as to how his own behavior has caused so much pain to Abhira or the depth of her pain. He is a classic case of escapism behavior. What she went through and is going through can’t be fixed by eating favorite food or by others making her happy. She trusted him, it’s him who betrayed her trust and it should be him who has to work to earn it back. This is a marriage between him and Abhira, this is not something where you make a you plan and delegate others to execute it. He is once again trying to compensate for his mistakes by doing things that do not mean anything to Abhira, just like car and flowers. She wanted her husband’s presence and support at hard times. If he wants to have a permanent relationship with Abhira, he needs to address the issue before trying to fix it.

Abhira - For a person who was called names like immature and stubborn, she is the one person who is handling the whole situation right. She is mature enough to not blame people, even when it’s no fault of hers, that others also had dreams which are broken. She is patient enough to give the time and space needed for others to heal. I’m glad the makers finally decided to show Abhira‘s perspective about a child. She has been so consumed by Armaan’s pain that she never actually had the time or space to acknowledge her’s. It was good to finally see her as an individual, independent of Armaan or his family. The room was a bitter reminder of her loss, her pain, her heartbreak, I’m glad she let it out. I’m also glad she is finally realizing that maybe Armaan may never see his role in her pain, her reaction implied it when Armaan said please forgive your silly boy for this silly mistake. I also liked how she reacted towards his expectation of her to continue fulfilling her responsibilities, even when he time and again forgets his towards her. I’m glad how she so calmly asked for time, she has finally started to give her feelings and emotions priority. What Armaan did during their deal marriage were mistakes. What he did right now is betrayal, so I’m glad she is finally realizing it is only her who can heal herself and for that to happen she needs to stay away from the source of her pain.

Edited by ItvDrama - 14 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

This was a good episode. One thing that has been consistent by the makers is the metaphor between the turtle and Armaan, both are slow. Looks like the touch of the turtle managed to do what the princess’s kiss and tears couldn’t do, finally the sleeping prince seems to have woken up and the makers have finally decided to have Armaan take a side.

Armaan - he is doing the same blunder one more time with Abhira. He is once again refusing to address the cause of her pain and focusing on fixing it. When he realized his love for Abhira, he wanted to restart the relationship without addressing the core problem, his family’s and his own behavior during the deal marriage towards her and wanted to fix it by marrying her, which has led to her still being insulted, blamed and suffering so much pain till date. Now when he finally realizes how he has been ignorant towards his wife and left her all alone to handle everything, he is still failing to address the main issue and trying to fix it. What he is doing is applying a band-aid for a bullet wound. As long as he doesn’t remove the bullet itself, the wound isn’t going to heal completely. Other than brief moments of realization, like the drunken state during his marriage with Ruhi or like today, he seems to have complete lack of awareness as to how his own behavior has caused so much pain to Abhira or the depth of her pain. He is a classic case of escapism behavior. What she went through and is going through can’t be fixed by eating favorite food or by others making her happy. She trusted him, it’s him who betrayed her trust and it should be him who has to work to earn it back. This is a marriage between him and Abhira, this is not something where you make a you plan and delegate others to execute it. He is once again trying to compensate for his mistakes by doing things that do not mean anything to Abhira, just like car and flowers. She wanted her husband’s presence and support at hard times. If he wants to have a permanent relationship with Abhira, he needs to address the issue before trying to fix it.

Abhira - For a person who was called names like immature and stubborn, she is the one person who is handling the whole situation right. She is mature enough to not blame people, even when it’s no fault of hers, that others also had dreams which are broken. She is patient enough to give the time and space needed for others to heal. I’m glad the makers finally decided to show Abhira‘s perspective about a child. She has been so consumed by Armaan’s pain that she never actually had the time or space to acknowledge her’s. It was good to finally see her as an individual, independent of Armaan or his family. The room was a bitter reminder of her loss, her pain, her heartbreak, I’m glad she let it out. I’m also glad she is finally realizing that maybe Armaan may never see his role in her pain, her reaction implied it when Armaan said please forgive your silly boy for this silly mistake. I also liked how she reacted towards his expectation of her to continue fulfilling her responsibilities, even when he time and again forgets his towards her. I’m glad how she so calmly asked for time, she has finally started to give her feelings and emotions priority. What Armaan did during their deal marriage were mistakes. What he did right now is betrayal, so I’m glad she is finally realizing it is only her who can heal herself and for that to happen she needs to stay away from the source of her pain.

I didn’t like that he has started discussing abhira with Ruhi again..this is not on. He can’t talk,to his wife but goes and talks to Ruhi who was so,psychotic just 3 months ago..🤨
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I liked the dining table scene today. Abhira was not allowed to sit there with the family, now Kaveri herself asked her to sit, this will not be the first time considering the 3 months leap. This was one scene I was looking forward to after the wedding where Abhira sits with the family on the table. The makers just skipped many such moments by showing all nonsense. I'll take this scene as a consolation prize to put up with the show.

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

Love everything you wrote here, my friendsmiley31 Can I give infinite likes to this? smiley20

May be unpopular opinion, I am very salty with Armaan stilsmiley21l. I didn't get any warm fuzzies after that episodesmiley22, Armaan is still the same clueless, like he said matlabi and selfish guysmiley7 when it comes to his emotions, his pain, his bechargi, his maa, his angst as Abhira distanced herself from him.......To be honest, I didn't think he would react even this much seeing her pain today. The way he was going about, it is like, if you look OK and together, you are having a time of your lifesmiley35. If I am crying and walking around not caring about people, surroundings, responsibilities, I must be the one who is shatteredsmiley19What he did is not a silly mistake for which he can hold her feet and repentsmiley11. Instead, it is an extreme betrayal of her trust as you mentioned. She seems to be having trepidation whether she can really count on him in her hard times.

I got very peeved when within 2 min of his pain from Abhira distancing herself, he got counselsmiley7Like Indira said below, I hated it that he started discussing their marriage with Ruhi again. He couldn't discuss or acknowledge the pain of a girl he claims to love, not make one gesture to show her that he cares, humiliate her in front of everyone bringing down whatever dignity she is trying to maintain, BUT can regurgitate his pain to his SILsmiley35 Ewwww.......... him asking Abhira for forgiveness and him discussing Abhira and him with Ruhi is giving me the creeps and dejavusmiley35 Haan...... I will give credit to Ruhi on one line...... when your mom is right, tareef karo, but when she is wrong, you can't bend over backwardssmiley23I wish this line is spoken by somebody else and not Ruhismiley11

Exactly, Abhira is looking up to him for support, not delegating his responsibilities to others to make her smile. Ek smile se kya hota hain, when she doesn't even know why her husband abandoned her in the first place and now wants to be intimatesmiley13Even if you are under extreme duress, you can laugh and smile when you watch a funny scene etc,. doesn't mean it solved anything. I liked how you drew parallels to gifting the car and this. I feel the same way, they hold no meaning to hersmiley6

I am so glad to see the composure Abhira showed in the whole thing. It is not about the cold shoulder, but her realization somewhere that he may not be someone she can lean on during her hardshipsmiley19When you think about it, that truly breaks your heart. Especially after pouring her heart out to him that he is really the only one left for her in this world and she thoroughly vetted out her relationship with him from her endsmiley3At least so she thought. She thought about all possibilities and gave him a way out every step of the waysmiley19Her crying by herself brought tears to my eyes, hope no girl is that position with no one to lean onsmiley19As you said above, she is too consumed by the husband's pain and means to alleviate that, to even recognize her own painsmiley7She is even giving consideration of the maa ka sapna, recognizing that everyone has a right to have their own dreamssmiley10I hope the guy understands the depth of this young girl.

I am starting to like Kaveri-Abhira dynamics again, as much as a dictator she is, she seems to be kind and compassionate towards Abhira when compared to the husband who claims to be the only familysmiley7If only Kaveri didn't announce why she wants Abhira in the firmsmiley11 Why didn't nobody say one kind word or one nice gesture to Abhira. May be they are afraid of Vidya. But, when they saw Armaan tearing into Abhira, couldn't Rohit have taken her out for a coffee or Manoj take her out for a walk or the pyaara paapa take her out to a movie, instead of standing in the crowd and nodding his head. Something, anythingsmiley13Only Manisha tried and gave her the support in actionssmiley31.While Armaan gets comforted within 2 min of a setbacksmiley28I have no hopes on this guysmiley11

Tags for convenience only....... you know the drillsmiley1

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This IR track will show if Armaan really cares enough to be Abhiras support system or if he's just gonna be diplomatic, pendulumsa and play from all sides.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

this is what will happen

Ruhi will get to know AB's mumma is her maasi. But she will gather herself and forgive AB. Vidya will remind her that her mom has taken her happiness and by forgiving ak she is inviting her doom. Ruhi will ignore her words.

White day happens, Abhira will be heavily in guilt remembers vidya's words. She will come to PH but ruhi will be in hospital and she will be critical. Vidya will blame armaan for bringing mis fortune. AB will run away after seeing ruhi in ICU thinking her bura saaya should not fall on ruhi and she will hear ruhi has miscarried. Ruhi will recover and starts living for her child. Ruhmaan are best friends and they understand each other. Armaan is angry at AB for running away they may receive a news that AB is dead or something. Armaan will be forced to marry ruhi.

Abhira will be pregnant and give birth to baby boy she may have a man in her life. She may not be a lawyer post leap. Armaan will think that child belongs to that man. Abhira will think that child is ruhmaans

please you apply for a writing course. More masaledar show than Rajan thukkad shahi ka bland one dimensional tatty ones ❤️❤️🥰🥰
ItvDrama thumbnail

Don’t know if it’s intentional or unintentional by makers, but I seem to find lots of parallels and role reversals.

There are 2 couples, each with a partner who has a history of abandonment issues. Ruhi, who despite having the love and support of family, unable to overcome it due to proper guidance. Armaan, who despite having a huge family, suffering his whole life with fear of abandonment by his family. Each have a partner who have had quite a happy, safe and stable childhood, yet been victims of their partners’ past. Rohit, who couldn’t handle his wife and brother’s past and ran away from the situation. Abhira, who endures constant abuse due to her husband’s inability to take stand for himself or her.

KP, who wanted Rohit to handle the firm by giving half of Armaan‘s cases to Rohit, yet Rohit himself handing over the case to Armaan and validating him as the best lawyer.

Abhira tried to make Rohit understand Armaan’s point of view when he was angry with Armaan. Today Ruhi tried to make Armaan realize how he is taking Abhira for granted. I also liked how it was Ruhi, the person who had done everything to separate Abhira-Armaan finally accepting how futile her efforts have been. It also meant if a person like Ruhi who has always been against Abhira can see her pain, how oblivious and ignorant Armaan has been.

Another parallel was how Abhira set up the whole kabbadi match by faking the gravity of Aryan’s wounds to bring Armaan-Rohit close. Similarly today Ruhi faked annoyance towards food to take Abhira to GH to cheer her up.

Finally, the biggest parallel was how one couple who struggled so much to be together finally are so apart from each other emotionally. On the other hand, there’s another couple who didn’t have any emotional connect who finally seem to have found each other.

I’m not going to get into the past behaviors of any characters. I’m not going to validate who deserves more happiness and who less. I’m not going to get into who is more wrong and who is more right. I’m not going to get into why Rohit-Ruhi deserve all the happiness without any real effort and yet why Armaan-Abhira endure all the misery after all their genuine efforts. I’m willing to look past them not because I don’t recognize them, but because these are not going to yield any results for any of the characters. Armaan-Abhira realize bringing Ruhi’s marriage stunt is going to only cause more pain to Rohit and the family. Throwing Ruhi out isn’t going to make Abhira be accepted into the family. I would like to believe a person like Ruhi, who was so obsessed with breaking their relationship and Armaan, could only reach the current stage in her life if she genuinely moved on. Ruhi’s humiliation for her past deeds isn’t going to lessen Abhira’s by this family. Rohit-Ruhi having or not having a child isn’t going to change the status quo for Abhira-Armaan. Would I like Ruhi to be honest with Rohit, yes, but why would she? She lived in this house for 1 year without letting anyone know her real intentions, she came back to this marriage under deceit, all based on a hope that she knew might never be fulfilled. Now when she has finally realized she has that one person in her life who might be with her forever, with whom she can finally find peace and happiness, why would she want to jeopardize that. When the person who suffered the most because of Ruhi, Abhira is willing to forgive her and care for her, who is still willing to form a sisterly bond, it’s only logical for Ruhi to take the first steps towards that relationship. Will Ruhi go back to hating Abhira again after the identity reveal, most likely yes, but I would like to believe it’s not because it’s Abhira this time, but because she is reflection of the source of her pain, Akshara. It’s only natural for her to show her hatred towards Abhira as Akshara herself is no more, after harboring a lifetime of hatred and fear that she will once again lose her dear ones because of Akshara. Does Abhira deserve this, absolutely not, but she is the one who is going to face the consequences of a decision her mom made.

The makers chose the right time to do 2 things. Make Rohit aware of Ruhi’s childhood, to see how he handles her. Most importantly, make Armaan realize Abhira’s pain, so that he can support Abhira during her time of identity crisis. If the makers refuse to show Armaan support Abhira, then their relationship really was never meant to be.

Edited by ItvDrama - 14 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

lol yrkkh wale jhanak ki pair pakadne ki scenes daal rahe hai smiley37

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1842929305514565687

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I like your write up. But to me as a viewer, I cant over look the past and not compare the fact that Ruhi is getting away all too easily despite many big crimes and Abhira , Armaan are made miserable despite being much better people. Its impossible for me to buy this acchai act of Ruhi after everything she's done.

Infact theres no comparison. Ruhi is vile. Her current acting is not gonna negate who she is inherently. Armaan and Abhira are wonderful people who sometimes make wrong choices. But they are made to pay much more than needed.

Also this abandonment and trauma of Ruhi is way over exaggerated.

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

lol yrkkh wale jhanak ki pair pakadne ki scenes daal rahe hai smiley37

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1842929305514565687

yeh kab hua🫢🤯.. one of the disadvantages of ffing the ep… I am so done with itv glorifying pair pakadna… and jhanak mein toh fl aaye din pair pakadti rehti hai but yaha Ar kyu fl bana hua hai🤦‍♀️ kabhi Ruhi ke pair toh kabhi Ab ke… this is getting cringey now…