Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

And achi sachi Ruhi was planning to use that blanket with Ar sa few months back…smiley37

So her achi MIL gave her a chance now in her happiness..

The discussion here is entertaining me and I am so happy I am not watching the crap…

exactly Ruhi must be floating on cloud nine..she got to finally sleep,in armaans bed,.and the sheets haven’t been changed..so she can get his smell… this is Ruhis dream,come true..it finally happened for her..😂😂
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

bache bhi share honge next iski beti uski godh mein, uski beti iski godh mein sach mein this is yrkkh if they turn into positive story by setting all past baggages. Manish will live happiky for another generation too. They can get outside vamps and get high trp by family working together. 🤣

As much as we wish this Bachcha sharing shouldn't happen yrre but maybe it will happen, 🤢🤮.

There are many other ways to try to get high trp but again this triangle and toxicity is right now tried and tested formula, until next trend comes every serial gomna repeat and rinse it, doesn't matter star + or colours, everything same same.

Yrkkh used to called a trend setter after it's first season because it was different from saas bahu saaga which was prevalent in 2009ish, but sadly yrkkh is exactly a run of the mill serial presently with nothing new to offer. People being legacy viewer gonna watch it till the last episode no matter what will be shown, so why would they experiment new things if it's already working for them.

Ab toh basss sooner or later white day and then bachcha sharing or fiancée and husband sharing is coming. Enjoy 😉

Positive story?? Lol itv par taala lagana h kya ji.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

As much as we wish this Bachcha sharing shouldn't happen yrre but maybe it will happen, 🤢🤮.

There are many other ways to try to get high trp but again this triangle and toxicity is right now tried and tested formula, until next trend comes every serial gomna repeat and rinse it, doesn't matter star + or colours, everything same same.

Yrkkh used to called a trend setter after it's first season because it was different from saas bahu saaga which was prevalent in 2009ish, but sadly yrkkh is exactly a run of the mill serial presently with nothing new to offer. People being legacy viewer gonna watch it till the last episode no matter what will be shown, so why would they experiment new things if it's already working for them.

Ab toh basss sooner or later white day and then bachcha sharing or fiancée and husband sharing is coming. Enjoy 😉

Positive story?? Lol itv par taala lagana h kya ji.

saturation point they reached long ago with kaira so seconds love through Chinese maal started with sirat next was total deaths through fl how long any track works with every week flip of characters. Swarna stayed mental for 5 months she drank our blood like vampire with her hysteria anxiety in the name of maa ki mamta. Same one told kid dead for 25 yrs did shradh to him. When the kid is alive in front they can't hold. Still she is best mother. If this gudigudi can't get anything and trp dipped ek salti gaya. That's why keeping calm enjoying what's shown.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

https://youtu.be/E0w1rcHAxsc?si=iIWzSiEJ8DUwkS5Y

Fufa didn't say truth as expected diverted saying as navratri puja may all come 🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/rUDE2rlb2bk?si=Iac6UOtieAMJoZrq

Edited by Mehersudha - 14 days ago

I am feeling getting goosebumps while listening Dil se bandhi ek dorr.

I am normally listening yrkkh songs after son Chireya I got some bit emotional and then thai osng came I am enjoyimg imagining character while listening then suddenly this phrase came Roshan hoga kya woh sapna,Ik nanha sa mehmaan hai,Haan haan,Mehmana hai.I thought about Ruhi's pregnancy and Naira's also.Then I am relating like Ruhi will have a chidl just Naira had then next phrase came

Nanhe se Kadmo ki Aahat aati h.

Man I got goosebumps in this phrase.

I think Ruhi's som gonna come,I am imagining everyone dance in poddar hosie and Rogit and Ruhi teaching their child about how to walk etc.while I listened Nanhe se Kadmo ki Aahat aati h .

Wow.A phrase,juat a line.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Rohith ka pattha katne wala hai guys smiley36 romit also knows about it. I watched romit's part in that prank video he said bear with me until i am here something like that so soon jaane wala hai smiley1

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

https://youtu.be/yG1YVzEtugE?si=Spb66pVXmAv7UYCw

This patchup next can be for ding ding only and next cutcutcut. Ak truth is held by fufa to blast in right time only

Dekho how rohit is getting aside and ar is in between 😝

Screenshot_2024-10-06-14-33-53-185_com.google.android.youtube~2.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 14 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://youtu.be/yG1YVzEtugE?si=Spb66pVXmAv7UYCw

This patchup next can be for ding ding only and next cutcutcut. Ak truth is held by fufa to blast in right time only

Dekho how rohit is getting aside and ar is in between 😝

Screenshot_2024-10-06-14-33-53-185_com.google.android.youtube~2.jpg

soon they will show armaan back in his room after replacing rohithsmiley5
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

this is what will happen

Ruhi will get to know AB's mumma is her maasi. But she will gather herself and forgive AB. Vidya will remind her that her mom has taken her happiness and by forgiving ak she is inviting her doom. Ruhi will ignore her words.

White day happens, Abhira will be heavily in guilt remembers vidya's words. She will come to PH but ruhi will be in hospital and she will be critical. Vidya will blame armaan for bringing mis fortune. AB will run away after seeing ruhi in ICU thinking her bura saaya should not fall on ruhi and she will hear ruhi has miscarried. Ruhi will recover and starts living for her child. Ruhmaan are best friends and they understand each other. Armaan is angry at AB for running away they may receive a news that AB is dead or something. Armaan will be forced to marry ruhi.

Abhira will be pregnant and give birth to baby boy she may have a man in her life. She may not be a lawyer post leap. Armaan will think that child belongs to that man. Abhira will think that child is ruhmaans

Edited by firewings_diya - 14 days ago