Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

And achi sachi Ruhi was planning to use that blanket with Ar sa few months back…smiley37

So her achi MIL gave her a chance now in her happiness..

arey yaad math dilana woh bed blanket ka i purposely didn't put in my mosts as I got vak amd and rom rom mein 😂 vidyas words yaad karo joint family mein sab mera kuch nahi rehta sab kuch sab ka rehta hi. Toh dikhadiye e room woh room sab ka hi ulta pulta nahi kiye kush honi hi. Agar gussa agaya toh ladies ek jagah gents ek jagah rolling karenge next 💃 e parnanu toh unka sab sd jyada attached hi so ek ko pull karega udhar toh e nalla madhav ke bache paltoo kutte ki tarah idhar udhar Ghumenge next. Manish will make them bend beg and give. Maja ayega dekhne mein faltoo ki thal kalash mata ki 1000000 ott record expressions se bachale hume. Waise madhav kaha gaya nalla kahi ka 😜
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's cause that crap is cringy.as hell. DKP knew they eventually were going to do this behen track, so why make this character be so nasty and indigestible. How are we suppose to smile and be khushi khushi with them, after this girl was trying to smiley35 someone future husband. Vee-itch could be vile to a thousand people and will still be more forgivable. Ru will still be a despicable woman. Even though dkp ruin IR track but what little is left, will be great cause then I don't have to see Abhira next to ruhaya aurat smiling kee kee kee smiley11

Also who felt gross seeing Ru-Ro in Abhimaan bedroom on there bed. What kind shift is that you only take clothes and leave the furniture. smiley11smiley11

I am glad Ruhi slept in that bed .. because seriously abhimaan were never a couple in that room . They were staying as friends there .. then abhira was thrown out.. they were a couple in the outhouse and rose garden .. not in their original room

Then Ruhi claimed the room as hers and asked Abhira to knock it .. even after second shadi the room only brought bad omens in that room

And it has started with Ruhi ..the moment she slept in Abhira’s corner .. the karmic debt she owes Akshara’s children came to haunt her and also the room is open for Sanjay Bansal to spy on them

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Really WTH is wrong with dkp, can't they get anything right. Why is Abhira in long sleeve like woman hiding marks from a abuse husband. They got her wearing sari to work, women do it but come the hell on she's 23 years old. When Ab was married she wore formal, divorce and wearing formal to work, so what's the freaking difference now that she remarried

Now we're back to that horse tail of a wig sitting on Ab head smiley44

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am glad Ruhi slept in that bed .. because seriously abhimaan were never a couple in that room . They were staying as friends there .. then abhira was thrown out.. they were a couple in the outhouse and rose garden .. not in their original room

Then Ruhi claimed the room as hers and asked Abhira to knock it .. even after second shadi the room only brought bad omens in that room

And it has started with Ruhi ..the moment she slept in Abhira’s corner .. the karmic debt she owes Akshara’s children came to haunt her and also the room is open for Sanjay Bansal to spy on them

Kya, forgot she was sleeping on Abhira side and had a nightmare smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Kya, forgot she was sleeping on Abhira side and had a nightmare smiley37smiley37

I hope Akshara , Abhir and the uncle bhoot comes to haunt her because they all had untimely deaths .

Ruhi has mourned for her parents along with Goenkas

Manish Goenka , suwarna Goenka and surekha Goenka owe their life to Naira’s sacrifice…But have they done anything for her daughter and her grandchildren

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

look at my profile namesmiley36

ache admi ki kadar tabhi hai agar woh fl ka #2 shikaar hai or else acha admis die in heresmiley36

true lets enjoy whatever bachi khuchi positivty, bt i guess achi dost ruhi is beckkkk

Khooni Akshara smiley37smiley37

I love it, very apt for the Part 2 continuation of IR. Still can't believe how RS screw up IR smiley39

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Really WTH is wrong with dkp, can't they get anything right. Why is Abhira in long sleeve like woman hiding marks from a abuse husband. They got her wearing sari to work, women do it but come the hell on she's 23 years old. When Ab was married she wore formal, divorce and wearing formal to work, so what's the freaking difference now that she remarried

Now we're back to that horse tail of a wig sitting on Ab head smiley44

apart from her all others are 🥰 see ruhis dress and hair style garvita is damn gorgeous. Ropu and romit are 🥰 chacha chachi are always good I like sikky always geetanjali his wife is a fantastic artist.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I love it, very apt for the Part 2 continuation of IR. Still can't believe how RS screw up IR smiley39

they are giving in time of big boss and durga in high 🤣
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

look at my profile namesmiley36

ache admi ki kadar tabhi hai agar woh fl ka #2 shikaar hai or else acha admis die in heresmiley36

true lets enjoy whatever bachi khuchi positivty, bt i guess achi dost ruhi is beckkkk

woh room mein ak ka booth baith gayi toh aise hi dimag hoga
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

. Manish recreated pani puri party to pregnant ruhi. So pani puri to pani puri ka safar suffer is this long 😝

Edited out gen#3 discussion not shown in episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 14 days ago