Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

I would like to assume that they have multiple sets of the same design and changed it before settling in.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Else 🤢

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

two bag cement on ruhi one on Arman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When negative character become positive there always a sense of unease, yaha to positive se saint level le ja rhe makers isko. It will be again jarring to see her going back to vamp level, but some people will rejoice dekho ye to kabhi badli nhi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think that's the problem Ru was never negative character or vamp in ITV criteria. DKP just never pull the trigger they hokey pokey with her character but nothing to call negative. smiley36Malishka on Ekta BL is a vamp and negative character. RSHD had Ghazal. Ru chaal can't be considered vamp that's a insult to my favorite like Sakshi Goenka and my all time favorite Ramola Sikand smiley42 Ru just a spoil, and pampered aurat who couldn't accept Ar, love for Ab.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That stupid woman who wanted the shift didn't she think it was necessarysmiley39

You as long as this shift happening I don't want any bedroom scene with both smiley36

That stupid woman who planned this shift once was planning for these jeth bhabi suhagraat… think about it she is ghatiya from the beginning.

Edited by leafy2022 - 15 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

look at my profile namesmiley36

ache admi ki kadar tabhi hai agar woh fl ka #2 shikaar hai or else acha admis die in heresmiley36

true lets enjoy whatever bachi khuchi positivty, bt i guess achi dost ruhi is beckkkk

achu sachi dost ruhi ko sacha pyar Rohit mil gaya. Manish told your boring hubbys came in. 🤓 he is always romantic at this age and he doesn't like his damads dancing on his betis so keeps them away only.. Let them be safe.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

look at my profile namesmiley36

ache admi ki kadar tabhi hai agar woh fl ka #2 shikaar hai or else acha admis die in heresmiley36

true lets enjoy whatever bachi khuchi positivty, bt i guess achi dost ruhi is beckkkk

maa ki kofta changed to khooni akshara🤓
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

everything is shared rooms beds blankets I literally got vomit seeing it all four are in same breaths and bombs chi thu😝 what more they swap next can't estimate

a man is laughing and touching his forehead with his hand .

DKP, gosh who is their set design or assistant didn't think this will matter smiley44

If I wanna say something about Fufasa revelation So I would say that Jo badal Garajte hai Woh baraste nahi.

Navratri track already stared and everything seems good and everyone seems happy in bts.If fufasa revealed everything as shown in promo so there will be anotehr toxix celebration beteen Ruhi and Abhira and Magarmach ke aansu and all.That means Fufasa is silent as of now till Navratri function but Now he got a hukum ka ikka.He will definately use that card in future ♠️.And Im waiting for thar track.Now it's only between fufasa and Manish.If Ruhi came to know this she will again become Grey because makers saw us in today's episode a glimpse that she consider Akshara a murderee and a killer and she also told this to Rohit.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

a man is laughing and touching his forehead with his hand .

DKP, gosh who is their set design or assistant didn't think this will matter smiley44

they are changing rooms houses next like billi and kids dekho wohi hoga ek gvs mein ek idhar unka dimak 🤗
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

everything is shared rooms beds blankets I literally got vomit seeing it all four are in same breaths and bombs chi thu😝 what more they swap next can't estimate

And achi sachi Ruhi was planning to use that blanket with Ar sa few months back…smiley37

So her achi MIL gave her a chance now in her happiness..

The discussion here is entertaining me and I am so happy I am not watching the crap…

Edited by leafy2022 - 15 days ago