Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Actually today episode was okayish much better than last few days…… the behen bond was cringy but I like Ab now teaching ArSa lesson hope it continues😆

That's cause that crap is cringy.as hell. DKP knew they eventually were going to do this behen track, so why make this character be so nasty and indigestible. How are we suppose to smile and be khushi khushi with them, after this girl was trying to smiley35 someone future husband. Vee-itch could be vile to a thousand people and will still be more forgivable. Ru will still be a despicable woman. Even though dkp ruin IR track but what little is left, will be great cause then I don't have to see Abhira next to ruhaya aurat smiling kee kee kee smiley11

Also who felt gross seeing Ru-Ro in Abhimaan bedroom on there bed. What kind shift is that you only take clothes and leave the furniture. smiley11smiley11

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's cause that crap is cringy.as hell. DKP knew they eventually were going to do this behen track, so why make this character be so nasty and indigestible. How are we suppose to smile and be khushi khushi with them, after this girl was trying to smiley35 someone future husband. Vee-itch could be vile to a thousand people and will still be more forgivable. Ru will still be a despicable woman. Even though dkp ruin IR track but what little is left, will be great cause then I don't have to see Abhira next to ruhaya aurat smiling kee kee kee smiley11

Also who felt gross seeing Ru-Ro in Abhimaan bedroom on there bed. What kind shift is that you only take clothes and leave the furniture. smiley11smiley11

@bold the main problem, ye sautan bani saheli behen suddenly kar diya, thoda bond starting se maintain karte aur itne kaand nahi karvate.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Also that beige brown square design blanket of Abhimaan was used by RoRu🤢 how can one share blankets ?
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I was remembering you today seeing ar holding abheera legs and hitting bath room door crying abheera we discussed same na royega paav pakdega he is soooo cute🥰 maaf kardo usko

Yes exactly… thank God he realised without any third party interference

He was too cute today… hum toh waise bhi team Armaan always hamesha forever hai…smiley36 pighal hi jaate hai usse dekh ke

We took our partners and love as granted. At last ruhi is giving him gyan wah cvs kya kamal hi. 😂 2 bags of cement on ruhi and one bag on ar done properly.

Itne raat ko tum yaha kyun yahi ho, baby ka dyan rakhni chahiye. He is scared what rohit may think it seems but rohit has no insecurity now .

Ar asked kya rohit se tumhe sacha pyar mil gaya . She said yes the love I am searching for is got by rohit his true changed ruhi totally that's why acceptance done by her.

Ar said I am happy for you. These two have that bond which was manipulated by ruhi but she is guiding him to hold abhira told abt their ziddi pyar none can break it.

Ar wished tum d.. Teen humesha kush rahe.

Sacha pyar done next is maa ka pyar another pahad starts in story . These dialogues are same like Sacha pyar jo mann ko sangeet jaise chootahi aur maa ka pyar jaise hota hi refeered by ak. Similar dialogues given to ruhi today.

Screenshot_2024-10-06-07-17-46-923_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Mods today ak masi reference done and photo shown.

20241006_073855-COLLAGE.jpg

two bag cement on ruhi one on Arman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When negative character become positive there always a sense of unease, yaha to positive se saint level le ja rhe makers isko. It will be again jarring to see her going back to vamp level, but some people will rejoice dekho ye to kabhi badli nhi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Also that beige brown square design blanket of Abhimaan was used by RoRu🤢 how can one share blankets ?

That stupid woman who wanted the shift didn't she think it was necessarysmiley39

You as long as this shift happening I don't want any bedroom scene with both smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Yes exactly… thank God he realised without any third party interference

He was too cute today… hum toh waise bhi team Armaan always hamesha forever hai…smiley36 pighal hi jaate hai usse dekh ke

yrkkh yaar any character is plus or grey
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

two bag cement on ruhi one on Arman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When negative character become positive there always a sense of unease, yaha to positive se saint level le ja rhe makers isko. It will be again jarring to see her going back to vamp level, but some people will rejoice dekho ye to kabhi badli nhi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

till it changes let's enjoy 😊 ek doosre ko dekhke lagta hi do jogi rubbing hands ashes falling. Ayyo these two are the main khaand bahar . Rohit is the acha admi 🥰

till it changes let's enjoy 😊 ek doosre ko dekhke lagta hi do jogi rubbing hands ashes falling. Ayyo these two are the main khaand bahar . Rohit is the acha admi 🥰

look at my profile namesmiley36

ache admi ki kadar tabhi hai agar woh fl ka #2 shikaar hai or else acha admis die in heresmiley36

true lets enjoy whatever bachi khuchi positivty, bt i guess achi dost ruhi is beckkkk

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

everything is shared rooms beds blankets I literally got vomit seeing it all four are in same breaths and bombs chi thu😝 what more they swap next can't estimate
Edited by Mehersudha - 15 days ago