Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Yes πŸ’―

Fufa's my crush after RoPu in this generation ❣️

Manish is happy blood is pulling the blood rakta charitra of goenkas coming out 😜

Ruhis acceptance of abheera has made manish wanted to distribute his property to his betis

Screenshot_2024-10-06-08-46-18-990_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Ak aru photo shown all time from these days is arohi excusing ak for sirat death blames and agreed for shadi to her ak lover time ka.

20241006_090848-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufa smelled something from another lawyer and manish reference so his curiosity is more.

20241006_091017-COLLAGE.jpg

At last he found the relationship of manish with abheera as ak ki beti and ruhi ki maa ki khatl by ak.

20241006_091106-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they showed abhimanyu in episode through ruhi so we can discuss.Screenshot_2024-10-06-07-18-48-565_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

This scene was very painful 😣

Aaru saw her cabin for one last time while they where wheeling her in the stretcher. Roohi was screaming for her Matashree πŸ’” muskan held Roohi back. In the cabin door Neirohi's picture was there with the name board "Aarohi Neel Birla - Heart Surgeon"

Aaru looked at Abhimanyu, who was on her right side. Then she turned towards Akshara who was on her left. With trembling voice she spoke to her elder sister whom she learned to love very late in life.

Aaru: Akshu! Meri bacchi! Please promise me that you'll take care of her 😭

Akshara tried to boost her little sister's to fight very bad. But alash!

Aarohi heard Neel calling her "Oi chipkali"

Then Aarohi took her last breathe recalling the two members who unconditionally loved her the most Neil and her daughter Roohi

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by Shineeeee - 15 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

This scene was very painful 😣

Aaru saw her cabin for one last time while they where wheeling her in the stretcher. Roohi was screaming for her Matashree πŸ’” muskan held Roohi back. In the cabin door Neirohi's picture was there with the name board "Aarohi Neel Birla - Heart Surgeon"

Aaru looked at Abhimanyu, who was on her left. Then she turned towards Akshara who was on her right. With trembling voice she spoke to her elder sister whom she learned to love very late in life.

Aaru: Akshu! Meri bacchi! Please promise me that you'll take care of her 😭

Akshara tried to boost her little sister's to fight very bad. But alash!

Aarohi heard Neel calling her "Oi chipkali"

Then Aarohi took her last breathe recalling the two members who unconditionally loved her the most Neil and her daughter Roohi

😭😭😭😭😭😭

From a selfish brat to super mom, good bahu beti doctor arohi was the best . Compared to ak journey which gave nothing except pains suffication death blames

Edited out s#3 discussion not shown in episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Fufa smelled something from another lawyer and manish reference so his curiosity is more.

20241006_091017-COLLAGE.jpg

At last he found the relationship of manish with abheera as ak ki beti and ruhi ki maa ki khatl by ak.

20241006_091106-COLLAGE.jpg

Aww look how smug Fufa is 🀣🀣

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Iska sara chotu dimaag Vidya kha kha kar khatam kar gayi hsmiley13

What are you trying to say...ki Madhav Ji ke paas dimaag tha..smiley12

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Manish rocks giving his betiya the food what they want against poddars ka food. Goenkas always fed food to their betis against sasural wale😝

20241006_091158-COLLAGE.jpg

Legacy song through Manish for the sisters played he is very happy to see his dil ke tukde his raised betiyon ki betiyaan. More than investment the interest is more loved always πŸ₯°

Kulfi and gol gappe are the legacy connects from past seasons recreated

20241006_091236-COLLAGE.jpg

Bangles show relationship holding both gave each other wo forcing like vidya maa πŸ₯Έso positive outcome only.

Ruhis vomiting told with heavy eating of panipuri buddhoo asked abheera you too ate why you did not vomit abheera said you are pregnant not meπŸ€—

20241006_091341-COLLAGE.jpg

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Its funny how makers make their ML fall on other chr's feet once or twice in a month..Usually FL karte hainaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ar SaπŸ«‚πŸ˜…

Ar sa is only our FL

Sometimes I believe Manish is good in everything except parenting.

He was really natural acting as a street food salesman 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

okay so i caved in to watch some scenes after reading the WU...all i have to say is that sam is literally the best itv actress i have ever seen. that entire breakdown scenes was portrayed so beautifully by her. i was in awe πŸ’ž

Ab is actually ML.

Fighting goons βœ…

Doesn't hold back her words βœ…

Prioritising Career above everything (it's mostly ML's trait in ITV)βœ…