Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

If they would have turn Ru like thins in initial episodes only to kitna achha hota rather then making her doing all those embarrassing and disgusting things.

Trp audience would love more showing sisterly bond in rishta style rather then sautan bani saheli.

Initially I thought different but now I don't think they'll keep her +ve for long, thode din mein umeed le aayenge.

I have watched 2-3 clips of of kid Ru, she was adorable, I liked all the kids in Rishta especially naksh except gen 2(kairav, Ak Aro)😬 (don't take personally).

yeah but makers are striving on negative publicity and they got that through ruhi. 😄 mujhe lagtha hai she will be positive like how her mother was post leap. Once pl becomes positive they will not become negative. Post leap bhi mujhe lagtha hai ar wil marry ru bhi ru will stay with memories of her first husband.

When ab comes back she may ask ab to marry ar. As she has already informed her kids that who is their real father is. As she herself as a kid knew who is her real father so she will not hide that fact unless she gets genes from ak 😂

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So you are telling me in a single scene phuphu connected the dots that ruhi's akshara masi is the name of abhira's mother but the very kaabil and experienced in the field Madhav Podaar who had akshara's photo could not find out.

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

So you are telling me in a single scene phuphu connected the dots that ruhi's akshara masi is the name of abhira's mother but the very kaabil and experienced in the field Madhav Podaar who had akshara's photo could not find out.

Wanna know why Madhav couldn't decode the relationship??

Well!!

🥁 *Drum rolls*

He was busy shaking his head in disappointed 😂

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Despite all the greedy nature, I'm actually surprised with Sanjay's caring/slightly worried side. He checked upon Ruhit's room after hearing Ruhi's cries. He could have easily walked past or completely ignored a woman crying at night, but no he legit came to see why? It's actually moments like this is really nice.

❣️

he has some humanity left. I think he does not how to express love. Losing people he will get it and fall on dadis feet. We will love him in any roop. He will make us cry. They have wonderful cast each character for 2 weeks rise on other thru booth on head and throw away on feet total s2 style. 😉

Why are you laughing re 😂 😂 😂 😂

I really mean it 😂

Et tu అక్క???

Am I missing any inside joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Shineeeee - 15 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

they showed abhimanyu in episode through ruhi so we can discuss.Screenshot_2024-10-06-07-18-48-565_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Edited out quoted post for gen#3 discussions

Edited by Sutapasima - 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he has some humanity left. I think he does not how to express love. Losing people he will get it and fall on dadis feet. We will love him in any roop. He will make us cry. They have wonderful cast each character for 2 weeks rise on other thru booth on head and throw away on feet total s2 style. 😉

Yes 💯

Fufa's my crush after RoPu in this generation ❣️

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Et tu అక్క???

Am I missing any inside joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mere post mein kuch joke hi toh phynyl aur seedling ka baaki sab ka mujhe nahi dekhni hi 😂jo apne hisab se dekhe ya na dekhe likh lete hi past or present 🤑
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wanna know why Madhav couldn't decode the relationship??

Well!!

🥁 *Drum rolls*

He was busy shaking his head in disappointed 😂

I am shaking MY head in disappointment looking at him 🤦🏼‍♀️

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Iska sara chotu dimaag Vidya kha kha kar khatam kar gayi hsmiley13

Edited by Drna7 - 15 days ago